😭U meet climber

YOUR POV 4 HOURS AHEAD
The sky was already turning dark, turning from the deep orangish pink to a dark blue. your body felt sluggish, and somewhat hungry already too. Your half-lidded eyes glazed over the empty food-stalls, your stomach groaning in as much dismay as you were.

After a few minutes of walking down a path of train-tracks, (mind you weren't even aware.) you looked over to your left. there was a crate, and you felt like you hit the jackpot. "Maybe it has fruit, or something?" Auburn Leaves crunched under your feet, and then soft grass pattered under your feet.

You put your hands out scattering them around in the darkness, hoping to find a bag of assorted food. until your right arm hit something hard, and..wooden? You circled a palm around it, seemingly a flat surface. You knocked on it as if it were a door, and fortunately enough for you someone responded! The mannequin zipped its head around, responding with a loud, "Hello!"

You shrieked, and tumbled onto your back. your mind was racing, -what kind of amusement park is this, why are there talking plush people, and why is it frowning at me?- you shook yourself out of your thoughts and recollected yourself to listen to whatever this, er, cloth guy was saying. "What is it?" he seemed to find the answer between looking through his eye and the other missing one.
"Oh, it must've been the rain last night." He fumbled, looking embarrassed somehow for a dummie. He twisted his upper torso around and swiped his pointer finger through the mud and drawn on his other eye.

"Well, that wasn't a very good introduction.." he looked off to the side shyly, "But good evening! Sorry about the eye, it just happens sometimes." His cheery expression seemed to make this interaction a whole lot better, even for how tired you were.
"H...Hi. I'm Y/N." You smiled softly.
"I'm the climber."

Authors note: do you guys want this to be an canon x reader or just you guys going through the amusement park?? Let me know cus i'll make a separate book for it if u want :>