the real karl x readah smut !!

Ok guys this entire book is filler /j do u guys want a lot nsfw book!? Cause i'll do it just say da word 😂😂  also this is AFAB! reader !!

You twisted and turned, moving slightly in the desolate bed. You were currently in a spare bedroom, windows flooding the room with white moonlight. You were alone, climber had left, considering he didn't have to sleep.

You groaned a little rubbing your eyes open to be met with a tall figure in front of you. you jump a little, eyebrows furrowed. this made him chuckle. "God, what are you doing here?" he edged closer towards the bed, letting the moon's light hit his face.

"Just.. enjoying the scenery, it seems! How about you?" his smiles gives off a more innocent nature than he's letting off.. "trying to sleep. And I don't really wanna repeat myself, so..?" You raised a brow.

"Well.." he rubbed his neck with his hand, eyes flickering off to the side. he brought his attention over back to you, climbing over the bedpost to crawl in-between your legs. "Can I show you?" He smirks lightly, half lidded eyes staring daggers at you while he runs his hands up and down your thighs.

You felt a blush creep up onto your face, and your breath getting hot, and your words become lodged in your throat. he traced his hands up your waist, gliding his thumb over your right nipple to finally rest on your shoulders.

You left out a breath you definitely knew you were holding in. He brought his face closer to yours, never breaking the eye contact between you two. "Can I...?" ..you scanned his ceramic face.

"Yea." he crashed his lips onto yours, enveloping your lips with his, feeling his tongue lick at you. You let him inside your mouth, moaning a little at the sensation. you brought a hand up to grip his coat, other gripping the bedsheet.

Pants and groans were heard throughout the room, evoking a feeling you never knew existed from you. "I wanna hear you more, just to know I caused you to become like this." his face looked like it was beaten red, cheeks dusted rosy.

He trailed kisses from the top of your chest to your stomach, stopping in front of your crotch. He slid a hand from your thigh to the heam of your pyjamas pants, pulling them down fully and tossing them to the other side of the bed.

He pushed your lightly soaked panties to the side, hitching a breath once he caught a look at your dripping heat. "God," he mutters softly to himself.

You began to worry, insecure he was judging you before you felt a finger slipping down your folds. you gasped lightly, covering your mouth with your hand.

You felt it rotate in a downside position, feeling it slip inside of you slowly. A small groan slipped out of you, causing Karl to look up at you and chuckle. He was absolutely entraced by the way your body looked.

For a couple of minutes he went at an agitating slow pace, before he decided to add in another finger, and go faster. "Hah," quick pants emitted from your throat, and you closed your eyes.

The sight of you being stimulated like this drove Karl over the edge, but he knew he had to wait, before he wanted to go all the way with you.

he quickened his pace as he watched you, the squelching sounds mixed in with your desperate moans had Karl sweating, just as hot as you were, and wanting to ravage you.

your grunts started to quicken, soon turning into  short pants. "I'm.. cl..ose." you sputtered out, not even caring if he heard you. thankfully he just added another finger, over your clit.

You finished, laid there sweaty, a lot more energized than before. You moved the hand away from your head, laying it to rest on the pillow next to you. "Where," pant, "the hell did you learn that?"

You furrowed your brows in a mock expression, but he just slipped his fingers out of you and shrugged. he walked over to the door, but not before stopping, turning back to you, and running those two fingers down his tongue.

"Bye!" He waved through the door as he left.

ok I added that last part to gross u guys out LMAO idk if some people find it gross but here's ur fucking smut chapter jeez!!