karl: hey kitten hop on vc

Karl dropped from the window opening, a single step echoing on the stone floor. You stirred a little, due to your tendency of irregular sleep patterns any sound woke you up. he continued to walk up to the both of you, a sly smile and hands on both sides of his hips.

Climber clutched onto you in his defensive, but he could only do so much to not alarm you. He had to figure out a way to get you out of here, and fast. Fortunately the only thing on your mind was how soft his chest was.

Karl bent his torso over, coming face to face with climber, expressions being the direct opposite of each other. Climber was almost ready to lunge at him if you weren't laying delicately in his arms. but soon you'd awake from your short-lived slumber, and soon is now.

You groaned slightly, head laying atop climbers shoulder, wrist coming up to wipe the sleep from your eyes.  You shifted away from climbers grasp until the back of your head hit something hard. You turned around confused and were met with a pair of eyes staring back at you. Seemingly his smile only grew bigger, and he waved slowly. in a state of shock you flung upwards, stumbling in between the two of them until an hand gripped your forearm. "Y/N! are you okay?" you furiously shook your head no, trying to look around for the nearest exit.

The only thing in the near vicinity was the window, considering you don't even know how you got in here and you're pretty sure only climber would know of a staircase of they was one. As if it'd help now. you pushed the random guy ogling you before out of the way dragging climber along with you, but not before taking the pickaxe out of his hand and using it to slide down the tower.  -Huh, i guess that's one way to get up here. His name IS "the climber."- you sigh internally on how you didn't realize that earlier.

you were going to stop once you got down but climber dragged you like the first encounter you've had. "Wh- where are we going? I need to talk to you!" You half-shouted to him as he slid you mercilessly through the worn dirt paths. "I-i- i don't have time!" You both came to a screeching halt and he tackled the both of you into an abandoned hotdog booth. You both were huddled under the wooden table-top, knees to chest, hands still together although significantly less tight. the both of you spoke in a hushed tone, "so why are we hiding? Who was that guy?" climber turned to you, with a disgruntled expression. "He's... well. you shouldn't.. trust him first of all. He'll probably try to kill you. But i wont!" his glee was almost childlike, extremely pure and innocent. Cute for a mannequin.

you shook your thoughts, obviously trying to focus on the weird guy stalking you and your buddy around the park. "W..wait. You said he's trying to Kill me?" As soon as you said that, footsteps were coming down the same path you were minutes ago. You sweated nervously, your mind going a mile a minute. < dontcomeoverheredontcomeoverheredon- > your train of thought was stopped by a..ceramic hand gripping the ledge above you? A dark shadow peered ahead. a hushed voice spoke. "Found you."

Authors note: my bad ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED 💔💔i'll make it up to you probably in the morning or the next thirty minutes bc I cant fuckig sleep. The fifth chapter is karl based and willl b somewhat romantic ?? Yah. ANYWAYS BYE