KARL X READER SMUT 😱😱😱😱⁉️⁉️(joke)

uhhh disclaimer i guess.. like i said in the last chapter THIS specific chapter will be like suggestive? Idk *toots* ok bye i'll write now

You felt something wrap around your arm in a swirl-like motion, causing you to bump your head up against the wooden frame of the stand. "Ow!" You loudly proclaimed trying to get from under it, thus whatever latched onto you yanking you off out of the stand. You hit the ground, well, slid across it for that matter.

While you were trying to cough up the rest of the dirt in your mouth, you heard incoherent shouting behind you and footsteps coming up to your right side.  you felt a hand grabbing your shoulder, dragging your upper torso over whoever's shoulder it was. You didn't care at the moment, because you blacked out for an indefinite amount of time...
-timeskip 😱-

Your eyes fluttered open, vision blurry. You tried to sit up but something was restraining you, you looked down and saw it was a black rope type matter? Maybe that same substance wrapped around your arm earlier. Your eyes followed whatever the rope was attached to, revealing the person you'd most definitely not want to be near right now.

Your expression changed, and he took note of this by smirking. you shifted trying to move away from Karl, eyes darting everywhere but him. after an uncomfortable pause you met his eyes and muttered out an, "what do you want?" So quiet it would've been missed if you two weren't the only ones in the bar. in a quick moment he gripped your face, yanking you forward with a yelp.

He chuckled, "What wouldn't i want from you?" You couldn't tell, but you definitely felt how red you were getting. And his quirked brow wasn't helping. "L..look, i don't know what you're planning, or doing right now bu-" you cut yourself short as you watched him straddle you, head nodding along to whatever you were spewing but he obviously wasn't listening.

"Y'know, I've always wanted to do this," his hand trailed down your chest, then your stomach. "Did you even know i was watching you this whole time?" you glanced at his hooded eyes, like you've been doing the entire time. you shook your head no, expecting him to stop. But he didn't, but the black rope came off, and you jumped trying to wiggle out of his grasp, but he caught your wrists and pinned them over your head.
He leaned down to your left ear and whispered, "you don't have to make this harder for the both of us." You watched a raven fly down to where both of your hands connected and it made a clicking sound out of your view. "There!" He smiled down at you with satisfaction, but you couldn't even tell what was behind those deep dark eyes.

His grey hand that glistened in the moonlight, slid right back down to where it was previously. "Now, let's get rid of those pretty clothes." you watched him with drunken eyes, slowly pull your shirt up. But you both interrupted by someone swinging the saloon doors open.

(HOLY SHITT!!!! ITS FUCKING CLIMBER 😱😱😭😭

(HOLY SHITT!!!! ITS FUCKING CLIMBER 😱😱😭😭. Also sorry i rushed on the last part i haf skool in like a hour... hope u like. Also my apologies if karl is super corny idk how to write smut. SIDENOTE! I have an entire other book im questioning to post that's literally this but you don't get interrupted..do i post. 😭💀)