im so bored u guys ( u meet karl btw)

You Felt Dizzy.
"Hey, Mister, climber guy... do you know any place where i could maybe find somewhere to sleep, or even eat anything? I've been wandering for hours." You exaggerated, but it was kinda true. He made a face trying to think of a way to help you. "Well, this park has been abandoned for quite some time.. but i think theres some food stock around here somewhere!" He perked up out of the wooden crate And grabbed your wrist, surprisingly strong for a cloth mannequin.

You were shaken almost the entire time you were being dragged/walked across the ground, trying to sleep at the same time. finally, he stopped. "I think in here we can find something suitable to eat!" He turned to look at you, but you already dozed off onto his arm. He muttered a soft "oh," and picked you up piggyback style. He carried you into a fairly tall cement tower, his feet clattering against the cracked steps. you were drowsy, but soon you felt yourself being laid onto a soft, cushiony surface, finally fully asleep.
Or so you thought. unknowingly, a little black crow had stopped by. Peering at the both of you, you asleep in all of your drooling glory, and your nice friendly pillow currently locking eyes with said crow. you obviously couldn't see his expression, but it wasn't a very happy one.
he waved his arms up as if to say -No no no no!- in an anxious manner, not trying to wake you but the bird was already gone. His black wings fluttered in the cold night sky, leaving climber to sit there in defeat. He knew this would've happened sooner or later, you could never have a human in the park without Karl knowing.
climber laid there in silence, watching the crescent moon slowly slide over the night sky, stars glistening and all, until a pair of browns stepped into his vision and he looked up. A slightly annoyed expression fell onto his face.
"Well! What do we have here?" He smiled, looking down at you with narrowed eyes. "H-hey! don't try to plan anything, they just needed somewhere to stay..i think. I don't know why they're here." Climber always hated how he became nervous around Karl, especially in these situations.it's like everytime someone tries to come in, he immediately stops them! always gruesome how he does it, too.
Karl presses a palm against his ceramic chest, mouth open in shock, "How *dare*you accuse me of such terrible, mundane actions."

Authors note: Srry its tad bit SHORT i have no idea why the text looks like this.