Chapter 3 - So we meet again

When Morticia entered the room where her old bestfriend office once were, there was someone standing in front of Larissa's desk standing there drinking Larissa's liquor hidden in her desk..

"How disgusting." Morticia thought. Sitting in front of deceased friend while drinking her FAVORITE drink AND sitting HER chair.. the annoyed face of Morticia was clear as day.

Wait. 'Favorite?' she knew Larissa's favorite drink? Hm. How amusing..

*Door creaks*

Morticia flinched as the door creaks. She immediately looked at the woman at the desk.

"Oh my, it looks like i have a visitor." The mysterious woman said smiling warmly looking at Morticia.

Morticia was silent for a while before she spoke.

"Who are you and why are you in here." Morticia said in a firm yet angry tone. the mysterious woman stays silent for a second after smiling warmly.

"I was watching the scenery and this delicious wine! want some? I don't know where Larissa get this but its is absolutely devine!" the mysterious woman replied happily and showered her drink signaling her. Morticia stunned for her words, is she Larissa's superior? Is she taking over nevermore for larissa? Questions flew over Morticia's mind over flowing it so many questions one after another on who is this mysterious woman?

"So tell me, what are you doing here miss?" The mysterious woman spoke in a calm tone while drinking Larissa's wine.

"Uhm.. i was here to embrace the memories of my bestfriend one last time." Morticia stuttered at the beginning.

"I see.." the mysterious woman responded. "Well, please enjoy the last moment of this room with all your might!" The mysterious woman said happily with a smiling face. She went around the desk to sit while holding a glass of liquor in her other hand and sat down to take a sip. Morticia followed her evey move before she sat down in where her bestfriend sat the first meeting after years apart.

The two sat across each other with a desk in the middle, Morticia sat at the chair in front of the mysterious woman in silence, while the mysterious woman sat where Larissa sat when she came to nevermore for te first time in years.

"So ma'am are you Larissa's friend?" The mysterious woman said in a calm and curious tone breaking the silence between them while she sit in Larissa's desk.

"Yes, yes i am. Im her.. roommate back when were students here in nevermore." She said still looking at the floor of Larissa's office.

"Hm.. i see.." she said taking a sip of her drink.. how curious.

"Morticia Frump?" She said tilting her head. Morticia only nodded.

"Morticia addams." Correcting her with a coldly tone.

"Ah." She said breaking her gaze from Morticia and looking at each of the cabinets for Larissa's desk, searching one by one. Curious Morticia is she looked at the woman in front of her wondering what she's looking.

"Ah!" She said holding a piece of paper. "I suppose this is for you mrs. Addams" she said holding an envelope giving it to her.

Curious Morticia stood up elegantly and walked to the lady in front of her taking the note.

"What's this?" She said holding the note in front of her.

"A note from Weems probably for you miss addams, before she died." She said while taking a sip of the liquor. Morticia stunned and her hands started shaking. What is in here? What did she write? It's still fresh.. a sweet scent so familiar.. Larissa's scent?

A/n: I'm so very sorry that all the chaptes i made are short! If you have any what if's please do tell!! I'll most likely make it if i have the time!!