"The toxicity of the situation..."

The day of Gomez arrest, the cancellation of the parents day was the begining of the secrecy, the fucking, the manipulating and the heartbreak. Larissa sits in her office chair, facing the backlash of the day that was supposed to be cheers and smiles turned to a day of hatred. Larissa sits at her desk typing along her laptop, typing in her emails and sending out apologies to the guests who witness the scene at the quad. Meanwhile the woman, the raven haired, stands near the window of the guest rooms at the other side of the nevermore home with her son, Pugsley, sits in her bed, looking at the slingshot toy in his hand. He looks up at her mother, looking sad and worried.

"Mother..?" He spoke. But silence loom's the room. The woman stared blankly without thought, her eyes filled with longing for his man, but was far away from her reach. Morticia sighed and looked back at her son and finally spoke.

"Yes Pugsley?" Pugsley started to fidget with his toy. He looked away, avoiding her mothers gaze. "Pugsley." She called out again, making him flinch.

"What's going to happen to dad...?" He asked, still avoiding her gaze. Morticia fell silent again. Even she doesn't know what's going to happen... She looked away, her eyes still filled with longing for his man's embrace, his touch, his presence and his kisses on her body, filling the woman with euphoria. His lips kissing and taking Morticia's body to heights.

"I don't know as well Pugsley, but let's wait for your father to come back to us. The truth always prevails." Morticia backed away from the window and onto Pugsley's bed and sat down on the edge with a forced smile upon her lips. Pugsley lays down on the bed, Morticia reaches her hand out and brushes his hair away to meet his eye. The woman leaned in and gave his son a gentle kiss on Pugsley's head as he slowly fell asleep.

Morticia stood up and left the room, panting heavily as her eyes were filled with longing and desperation. She ran through the halls and reached the second floor, her eyes were filled with lust, sadness, longing and other wild emotions. She reached to a double door with the words written with "Principal Weems". Has she reached this point of insanity to desperately come to the doors of her former roommate? Her best friend? And daughter's principal because of a mere man? Seems so.

A faint glow of the light was under the doors. She let out a sigh and knocked on the doors softly. Larissa is still working on her laptop to write the emails. She casted her gaze on the door and spoke. "Who is it?"

"It's... Me... Morticia." Morticia's voice responded behind the doors. Larissa's eyes furrowed.

What does she want? I know she isn't here for me. I know she doesn't care shit about me, and yet she comes back running to me. It's about him isn't it?

"Lari... Can I come in please...? I want to talk..." Morticia pleaded, breathing heavily as she begged for Larissa to let her in. Larissa was hesitant into letting the woman who used her, hurt her and betrayed her let in. But she doesn't have much of a choice since this the mother of her student that's under her wing. She cursed under her breath and finally replied.

"Fine, come in." And with that, Morticia opened the doors and slid herself inside. Her eyes falling to the headmistress and principal of nevermore. "What is it Morticia? Why are you still at this late hour?" She asked, not giving the woman a chance to do anything.

"Lari i-... I'm just so tired and need someone to hear me... Only you can do that mon cheri." She cooed. Walking up to Larissa slowly. Her tone was laced with longing and lust, but not for the woman, but an image of her man.

"Morticia, I don't have time for this. I have work after what happened at the quad." Larissa spoke coldly to the woman, her heart steel as diamond and cold as ice. She looked back at her work and continued to type. The woman was not taking a no for an answer. She reached her hand out and closed the laptop. Larissa shit her icy blue eyes at Moticia's absurdity. "Morticia! What the hell is the matter with you?!" She barked at her, her anger clearly evident in her expression. But that turned Morticia on instead.

"Lari please..." She spoke, she took a step back and went to the chairs and sat down, her eyes falling towards Larissa. "Sit with me, please." Her eyes had shadows under it, clearly she hasn't been sleeping well.

She knew, she knew what she's doing.

Sit with me. Stay next to me. Listen to me. Be sad to me. Let me lean on your shoulder. Wrap your arms around me. Touch me. Play with my hair. Let me smell your scent. Pull me in. Press your body against mine. Take me to your bed. Kiss me. Fuck me.

Larissa knows. She knows what will happen if she dares to follow her trap. She was furious. "Morticia we-" But before Larissa could continue, Morticia spoke again.

"Lari please... I just need someone to talk to." The black raven spoke, her tired and mentally drained body didn't move. Larissa groaned and rolled her eyes. She stood up and walked over to the other chair near her. Morticia smirked. And the night went like she always do.

Sit with me. Stay next to me. Listen to me. Be sad to me. Let me lean on your shoulder. Wrap your arms around me. Touch me. Play with my hair. Let me smell your scent. Pull me in. Press your body against mine. Take me to your bed. Kiss me. Fuck me. Fuck me like him, touch me like him, caress me like him. Do it just like he does.

"Oh my god Lari..." The raven woman moaned, her body trembling at the intensity of the dove's fingers inside her. Thrusting it deep and hard. Her moans and whimpers echo in the room. In the heat of the moment she spread her legs open for more access and begged. "Lari please, I need you... I need more..." She wrapped her arms around Larissa's shoulder and pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "Lari please... I need you inside me..."

Larissa gritted her teeth. How did things become like this? She fell into the woman's charm. Now she's begging for Larissa to shapeshift into the very man who she despises and hates. "Morticia..."

"Lari please... Just this once..." She whimpers, clearly her hormones talking.

"Go die in hell..." And soon enough her white hair turned the opposite, her 6 '3 height turned to one 5' 5, her body changing to a fatty physique and a thingy in between her legs. She then spoke a voice that is not hers. "Mi amor..."

Morticia's smile widened in fascination and amazement of Larissa's power. "Mon chéri..." She purred, bringing 'Gomez' lips and devouring it, she even tasted like him...

Larissa's stomach flipped, but not one of excitement but guilt and hatred for this woman.

"Nothing good comes out of this woman' mouth."

How can she just idly leave her son's room, kiss his head goodnight and sneak out and onto the headmistress' office, into her bed and into her arms like the years they gone by was nothing. Like I said, nothing good comes out of this woman' mouth.