chapter 6- angst

"You know.. i never stopped loving you tish.."

They were silent when Larissa said that. They felt strangers to each other more than ever. Larissa broke their hug. Morticia stepped back as the woman in front of her.

"You should go back to gomez" she said smiling at her.

"But i don't want to go back to him issa! I want you!" She stepped forward and took her hand.

"Your an addams now Morticia. Morticia Addams, is your name." She said with a sweet tone as she took back her hand.

"Don't be like that issa.. please.." she said. Weakness in her tone.

"I will. You kept telling me that you love gomez. How perfect he was, how you two like the same things, how charming he was, how handsome he is. Bla bla bla." Larissa said.

"But that was all in the past now! Today's different!" She said. Tears in her eyes falling from her cheek.

"It's different now because you finally realize!" Larissa said. Now both of them are crying. "Tish, you've been rejecting me, used me so that you can see gomez, ignoring me, yet i was still there by your side everytime gomez or other boys hurt you, i was still supporting you yet you chose to act like i was nothing! I was hinting and acting different around you so that you realize what i felt about you! Yet you still disappoint me." The woman said. Tears were falling hard.

"Issa.. i.. didn't know.." her voice was breaking and weak.

"Of course you didn't." The woman said in a disappointing tone. She turned around and walked up to her desk and sat on her chair. Tears were falling from the two womans cheeks.

"Go." The weeping ocean said coldly. The other woman, she did not respond so she left her office with tears on her.

[ With Wednesday, gomez and pugsley ]

"Dad..?" Said pugsley in a worried tone.

"Yes my sun cloud?" Gomez said. Looking at his son.

"What's taking mom so long?"

"Let them be my little one, they are probably talking." He said. Patting the back of hes back to comfort him.

Few minutes later

Morticia walked to the quad where everyone was, mascara and tears over her cheeks.

"My lovely cypress! What happened?!" Gomez said nearly shouted. Running towards her. Wednesday and pugsley were in shock. Pugsley ran to her mother, Wednesday walked towards her.

"Mom are you ok!?" Pugsley said.

Morticia could not respond to their cries, she stood there with tears.

"If you cry here. I WILL bury you 10 feet to the ground." Wednesday said coldly to her mother.

Morticia snapped back to reality. When she heard her daughters threat.

"My apologies my lovelys. It seems like i doze off for a while." She said. Forcing a smile while wiping her tears.

"What happened in there my lovely death flower?" Gomez said full of worry in his tone. Their children kept quiet expecting an answer. Morticia took a while before she could answer.

"Me and.. Larissa got into a fight.." she said. Hiding her face with her hand to 'wipe her tears'.

"It's alright my dear, you both will make it up to each other." He said.

"I don't think so.." her voice was quiet barely audible.

[ With Larissa ]

Larissa was at her mirror looking at herself with a knife on her hand. Her eyes were so emotionless.. she lifted her hands, her hand with the knife cutted her skin, blood all over the sink. She did not react to the pain.. she cutted herself more and more..

"Heh i should've done this more.. this is exhilarating.." she said with a smile on her face.

*Knock!!*

"Who is it?" She shouted.

"It's Marilyn, ms Weems" she shouted back.

Tch. "I was having fun." She whispered. She cleaned her bleeding hand and her sink, she putted her long sleeve coat back and hid the knife. She left the bathroom.

A/n: please dont harm yourself just for 'fun' it is not healthy to harm yourself. If your suffering please contact an expert therapist, or a trusted friend to vent your feelings. Your not suffering alone!

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)