"Jealous?"

A/n: ... Uh.. i made this because i was bored to death and i wanted to make Mortica jealous. Anyways - here is another 'what if' has come to my stupid mind. 'What if they have still feeling for each other?' hehe. This short story took place after parents day and gomez doesn't get arrested.

After another successful event held by Larissa Weems. Seems like nothing can go wrong under her hands. Right?

The raven and its partner and a small chuby crow(pugsley) was following them was happily smiling and holding each others hand to show everyone that they are deeply in love with each other as they walk to their car. A tall, pale, zombie like man was standing at their car waiting for the couple. The couple and their son bid their farewell to their daughter, as they walk to their car the tall man opened the door for them. When the door opened they saw a book that said 'nevermore yearbook 1991' on the front cover.

"Ah, it seems like i forgot to bring it." The woman in a black dress said. The woman took the book inside the car. "I'll be back my love, I'll just give this to larissa real quick, wait for me here."

"Of course mon amor, don't take too lone." He said as he placed a gentle kiss on the womans knuckles.

* * * *

The raven was once again returned to the door where her 'formal roommate' was. She took a deep breath and followed a sigh. She opened the door unannounced.

"Issa he-" she stopped. The two woman stood there looking at her with shock. Seems like something caught Morticia Addams attention. A brunette haired woman, standing in front of Larissa's desk leaning towards her. What kind of hair color is that? It's disgusting. And that big, thick glasses. The ravens claws(nails) piercing the smooth surface of the year book, leaving a small dent in it.

"Ah! My apologies! Did i interrupt?" She said trying her best to be sincere but with an annoyed tone that is barely noticeable.

"No, no. It's alright! I was about to leave anyways." Marilyn walked towards the door where the crow stands walking pass her. "Bye Larissa~!" She said smiling and waving at her as she left. Of course. They just had to address themselves by their first name. How irritating..

"So mrs Addams, how may i assist you?" She said in her professional tone and with that perfect smile of hers. The raven walks towards the smiling sun. She putted the book in her desk backwards to hide the nail marks.

"I know you tore down my picture." She said in a firm tone. Crossing her arms below her chest.

"Mrs Addams you have no proof that i was the one who tore it off. Who knows maybe someone else tore it." She said in a tone that can make anyone fall on their knees for her. Falling against her back of the chair. Interlocking her fingers, staring at the woman in front of her. God she looks like a goddess right now..

"I know it's you larissa. Tell me why you did it." Her voice still firm. Her cheeks slightly red. What i view.. her beautiful blue eyes shine so bright in the dark shadow of her back.

"I don't know what your talking about, Morticia." She said a firm and fierce tone. Like an experienced predator coming up to bite down their prey..

"I KNOW your behind it, stop pretending." Her voice was starting to get irritated. She walks around the desk.

The goddess stared at her, watching her every move, not moving her head. "If i did, what are you going to do about it? Hm?" She said looking at the woman. What a sight.. that gorgeous goddess looking with that beautiful hue of ocean blue..

They both were silent. "Sigh, fine i did burned your picture." She said in a defeated tone of her voice, as she looked the other way.

"Why would you do that?" She said softening her voice.

"I wanted  to forget, i wanted  to forget we have, i wanted to forget you.." she said in a weak voice she rarely show. As she covered her face with her hand.

"Oh issa.. i hurted you didn't i?" She said. As she walked to the woman who's flustered and weak. "Im so sorry.." she said. She kneeled in front of her.

"It's fine, i was the one who ended out relationship anyways" she smiled looking at the woman.

"Issa." She said. Her mood changed do quickly -

"Yes?" She said wondering.

"Who was that red headed woman earlier?" She said out of the blue.

"You mean Marilyn? She's a teacher of course. She hold the carnivorous class, why'd you ask?" She said full of curiosity.

"Seems like you two are close." She said.

Surprised what the raven said. Is she jealous?

"Are you jealous that we have much more something in common?" She said smirking at the woman.

"Yes." A straight forward answer. Huh. The woman giggling at her straight forward response.

"You should go now, i bet your husband is worried."

"Your avoiding my question issa."

"I know, because there is nothing going on between me and Marilyn." She said smiling.

The end!
(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)