9 - In his arms

She was in his home which almost felt like heaven. If things turned out positively, she would have been in his arms, watching a movie together at this time and that was the only difference between her meeting him over a professional cause and meeting him casually.

When she was his defense attorney almost every time she hated the idea of meeting him. Now that she has no connection with his case, she enjoyed his presence a bit more.

As she walked in, she placed the bag on the table making sure that her team's having a proper view.

Aditya said, "You know what? I have completed my masters in –"

"Hospitality management," they both said at the same time. Aditya actually loved the way she keeps a track of who and what he is. Smiling fondly, "I am glad that you know it," he said.

"Well, it's about you Adi," she said, not being sure if she was flirting on purpose or if it naturally came out.

Snapping out of it, he said, "Yeah, so I've brought that up because I want you to know that I am gonna treat you well... As long as you don't turn on your professional mode. Terms and conditions apply," he stated his one and only rule.

"Agreed," it didn't take much time for her to say that.

"Water?"

"Yes," she replied. When Aditya was going to get her one. "... I gotta quench my thirst," she placed her cold palms on her neck, rubbing it, while staring at his broad shoulders.

Aditya turned back at once in utter shock. His narrowed eyebrows said it all.

"I meant it in a decent way," she once again proved how good she is at defending.

"Hope you did!" Aditya made his way to the kitchen to get her water and Anu followed him right behind taking tiny steps. At one point, he was reminded of something that made him turn around which almost resulted in their collision.

Balancing himself on tip of his toes when Anu didn't even make an effort of flinching, "Hot or cold?" he asked.

Staring right into the middle of his eyes, "Cold... It's already hot in here," she whispered loud enough, making sure only he heard it.

Her whispers and her fragrance tingled the right part of his soul. He sure did stare into her eyes longer than this before, but everytime its hate he was spitting.

Now that he started to look at her in a different perspective, she looked like an angel to him.

Aditya was sure — a few more minutes of doing this, he might end up doing something that he is not supposed to and that was the prime reason for him breaking the eye contact right away.

"I will get water," he rushed and this time Anu didn't follow him. Inhaling sharply, she tried her best to calm herself down.

Gautham, who was watching this, said, "Are you sure this is also a part of her mission? - I've started to doubt the meaning of 'mission' in her dictionary".

"She does sparkle like a bright star when she is with him!" Karthik loved the couple.

Priya stamped his foot letting him know to think before he talks. When Gautham was staring at him, "It may be because of lighting," he defended himself by showing how good a student he is of Anu.

Though it was difficult for Gautham to watch, he still did it as Anu's safety was his top priority.

On the other side, once Anu was done having water, "Let's drink," she said.

"That is what you have been doing".

"No, let's drink. For real," she said and Aditya still seemed clueless. Reading the atmosphere, "Stop pretending as if you didn't get it"