Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

The sunlight shined brightly through the blinds of Dani, Lisa, and I's room. I really wish I had my own room.

"Get up, Lauren and Dani!" Lisa screamed as she came in with sweats, a moose hat, and a ton of makeup on. Can that girl get any louder and weirder?

"Hey Lauren, want some rosemary toast?" Dani asked me as she got up.

"Get out of my life and don't come back." I said half asleep. I could hear her laughing loudly then suddenly spazzing out as someone jammed up One Direction from another room. Ugh, this family is so dysfunctional.

"Lauren! You should start some of your schoolwork, you have a meeting later today." Mom said as she hurriedly passed my room.

"Mmhhmmm!" I groaned loudly as began to get up from my bed. I went to the bathroom then downstairs to start some schoolwork.

I got my schoolbooks and started some work. It's nice that I can go at my own pace and everything but I wish I wasn't the only person in my class. Luckily I can start my schoolwork practically whenever I want to.

"I'm going to get something to eat, want anything hobo?" Dani asked as she made her way to the kitchen.

"I want food, fatsie." I answered as I finished some math.

"Okay... haha. What type?" Dani asked giggling.

"Pasta." I answered as I opened up an English book.

"But it's 8:30 am...." She replied.

"So...." I answered looking up from the boring English textbook.

"Um... you are a weirdo. My stomach is having a party... so make up your mind." She replied waving me off.

"Well, my stomach was invited and I want pasta." I said, getting a little agitated.

"Yes hobo! HAHA!" Dani said as she headed to the kitchen.

"Such a strange family, I wish they would understand that pasta tastes good in the morning." I mumbled to myself nodding my head as I watched Dani disappear into the kitchen.

"Where did you girls put the comb?!" Christina screamed from the bathroom upstairs.

"I don't know!" Katherine yelled back as she headed out for a walk.

"OHMYGOSH! Zac Efron is so hot! I should be Troy Bolton's wife!" I could hear Amy gasp loudly from her room.

"AHH! I'm going to get you, Joey!" Nick screamed while chasing Joey around, both of them shirtless like always.

"HAHAHAHA! I love these tumblr posts and twitter pictures so much!" Lisa yelled through laughter from the computer room. I'm pretty sure she was talking to herself... because that's what hobos like her do.

"Please be quiet everyone! I'm trying to do some schoolwork here!" I tried to scream over my crazy loud family. I don't think anyone could hear my cries. I wish I went to a real school, then I would have more friends and it probably wouldn't be as crazy, loud, and off topic as it is in this strange house.

I quickly finished up my schoolwork then headed to the computer. I logged into twitter and began to look at the tweets.

@blahblah: I love you girls and your music so much! You have a new fan!

@weeniesareawesome: sorry but Jacob is mine, you can have Edward

@cimore11i: I met your future husband... In a dream. It's alright if you're going to be #foreveralone

@fifthharmonycimorelli: You girls should collaborate with @FifthHarmony!

The last tweet caught my attention. I've heard of this girl group but I don't really know much about them besides Lisa tweeted one of the girls' YouTube video before she went on X Factor.

"Hey Lisa! What is Fifth Harmony?" I yelled to Lisa as she came in with a mouthful of homemade pizza.

"Um... Basically One Direction as girls. Like, they are practically the same haha. I like Camila a lot, I tweeted a video of her singing a long time ago before she got famous. That's basically all I know." Lisa said.

"What's Camila's last name? Might as well check out her twitter." I said carelessly.

"Cabello, I think."

"Okay, thanks." I said after typing in her name to twitter and finding her. I read through a ton of her tweets, she was hilarious. I immediately followed her and tweeted her. She looked like me and she acted like me... This is creepy. I quickly looked up their performances on YouTube and I fell in love with them.

New obsession is @fifthharmony! Love them! Xx -@LaurenCimorelli

I tweeted out and I got a ton of replies to it. Everyone was so happy that I was a fan. One of our closest fans was super excited since she was a fan of us and Fifth Harmony. I wish I was Camila, well we practically are each other. Plus, after stalking her on the Internet, she only has one sibling so I could work with that.

Camila's POV

I logged into my twitter as I waited for Ally to finish up her recording session. I checked my twitter and saw a ton of retweets on accounts I followed saying this:

New obsession is @fifthharmony! Love them! Xx-@LaurenCimorelli

Did Lauren Cimorelli really just tweet that? I love Cimorelli... Maybe not a much as One Direction but I like their music. Especially after Lisa tweeted the only video of me singing on YouTube a long time ago.

"Your turn to record now!" Ally shouted. She can be really loud sometimes.

After my recording session I came out and everyone started to sing.

"...Happy birthday to you!" Everyone finished singing to me. I smiled, closed my eyes for a second, then blew the candles out. All of my family, both blood related and not, were surrounding me singing happy birthday to me.

"Um... This is so awkward and I don't know what to do." I said laughing as everyone just stared at me and I began to back away from the cake.

"What did you wish for?" Lauren asked me curiously. I just smiled and kept quite.

"It's a secret." I said mysteriously.

"Haha, let's eat some cake!" Dinah yelled loudly. My dad began to cut the cake and serve it to us. Ally then went back to doing some recording while the rest of us went back to our laptops.

Best birthday gift today was finding out @laurencimorelli likes fifth harmony! Xx-@camilacabello97

I tweeted it out then started my way towards the recording room. I wish I was Lauren... which one? Either Lauren Cimorelli, Lauren Jauregui, or Lauren Conrad would do but I want to learn how to be a swag master like Lisa Cimorelli so Lauren Cimorelli would be the coolest to be.