Chapter 5

Chapter 5

2 months later (A/N: I'm sorry for skipping so much time but a lot of things are happening for Cimorelli and Fifth Harmony right now.)

Camila's POV

"I'm not American and I can't rap." I blurted out. We were working on the next single. Luckily, we recorded it awhile ago...I mean Cimorelli recorded it awhile ago.

"What are you talking about, Lauren?" Katherine asked like I was crazy, which is appropriate because I'm super crazy. I still cringe at hearing people call me that, it's just so weird.

"I can't rap. The last time I did freestyle, it... Never mind." I said.

"What are you talking about? You've always been able to rap. You always rap in covers and you have in some originals. You're great!" Lisa said.

"Yeah! I'm a better rapper than you but still... Just kidding, you're much better than me." Dani said with a little laugh.

"Fine, I can rap a little." I lied, I actually can't rap at all and I really wish Lauren was back to being herself right now.

"See? There's nothing to worry about." Amy said with an assuring smile.

"But I'm Hispanic." I blurted out again, forgetting that I was no longer Camila.

"That's Lisa's thing, she's Mexican." Christina said and all of the others laughed except for Lisa and I.

"¿Qué?" My clueless self asked in Spanish because I'm weird.

"Really Lauren? Why are you speaking Spanish?" Christina asked in all seriousness now.

"But seriously, I'm Hispanic." I said. How have they still not been able to tell that I'm not Lauren Cimorelli?

"Lauren, what is wrong with you?!" Dani asked through laughter.

"I have no clue." I answered, if only she knew how much was really wrong with me.

"You know what? I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said, excusing myself then hurrying to the bathroom. Once I got into the bathroom, I locked myself in a stall and took out the iTouch I had been using since I was Lauren.

Please help me! -Camila

Yes? -L

Your sisters still don't know I'm not u -C

Same. The girls just think I'm crazy -L

SAME! -C

Yeah, I wish we had gotten to meet each other -L

We could've -C

But our managers wouldn't let us -_- -L

We didn't even see each other at the RDMAs -C

As I sent that last text to her, I remembered that night like it was yesterday.

*Flashback to RDMAs*

"That was so cool!" Dani exclaimed as we began to walk out of the award show. There were a ton of kids and celebrities all around us. Soon enough, a ton of fans surrounded us and my plan fell apart. I wore a smirk on my face for a quick second but immediately brightened up because there were fans all around. Unfortunately, I did not have Lauren's iTouch with me so I could not contact Lauren. We had planned on meeting up with each other but all of the girls wanted us to be together the whole time.

"Camila!" A distant yell sounded, I turned my head to where the person had screamed for the real me. There was no Camila I could see. Ugh, I just want the girls to meet my new sisters. I was looking on the Internet earlier today and a lot of fans want us to meet too. Too bad they don't know that Camila Cabello and Lauren Cimorelli have switched lives.