Chapter 4

A/N: About time I update this haha, sorry! Anyways, here's the next chapter. Also, thank you fr waiting a month haha, reading, commenting, and voting!

Chapter 4

Camilla's POV

"How was the studio girls?" My new dad asked after we had said prayer. The food was being passed around the table.

"Awesome! Everything was really good today. We are working on what might be THE single." Christina said happily.

"Well, half the time we were doing nothing...." I added as I took a bite of pizza.

"SHH! Let's pretend we actually did other stuff that was useful." Lisa said, cutting me off.

"I, on the other hand, was studying and reading so I did useful stuff!" Amy said as a matter of fact.

"We did have a dance party so that was useful." I said, hopeful that Lauren would say something like that.

"How would that be useful?" Dani asked while laughing at me.

"It's good for the soul." I said with a big voice, trying my best to impersonate Ally.

"AND THE CHURCH SAYS AMEN!" Lisa suddenly yelled. I just stared at her, half surprised and half confused at her random outburst.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT?!" Christina yelled at Lisa as everyone was now laughing.

"Because I am a swag master." She said casually as she took another bite of her pizza.

"She is a queen... Wait, Lauren is the queen." I said. I was accidentally talking about Lauren Jauregui but the others didn't realize.

"I'm Princess Dani!" Dani cheerfully said.

"I know, it says it on your twitter." Nick said, like he was tired of 'Princess Dani' and had heard it a million times. I realized I was surprisingly not eating that much because I was laughing at pretty much everything.

"What am I then?" Alex asked with that big, bright smile of his. His eyes gave a little twinkle as he was awaiting an answer. It seemed like it took forever for someone to answer him but it didn't. I had been keeping eye contact with him and time seemed to slow down, could he see who I really was?

"Hmm... I'd say a drama queen." Amy said loudly. Everyone burst out laughing and I had lost eye contact with Alex.

"But mom and I are your highest royalty so... You all have to how down to us because we are amazing." Dad said. Everyone was laughing like crazy. Gosh, I love this family so much!

Lauren's POV

I sat in the restaurant in silence because I didn't know what to do. I mean, I barely knew any of these people I was eating dinner with. The other girls were practically the only people I knew.

"Why are you not talking? This is not usual, you're always awkwardly talking." Ally asked.

"Because I have realized that awkward silence is better than me awkwardly speaking." I said casually, not trying to sound too awkward.

"Guys! Should I try the octopus?!" The other Lauren asked excitedly.

"Yes! I will try it with you!" Normani said excitedly.

"...and I will go to the bathroom because I don't want to see you all trying that." I said, a half excuse to be able to text Lauren or Camila rather.

Once I had gotten to the bathroom, I quickly liked myself in a stall. I've only had two thoughts going through my mind lately, Camila and Chris.

Lauren (on Camila's phone): Please help me!

Camilla (on Lauren's iPod): What do u need help with?

L: Everything!

C: Yeah, me too

L: I wish I was back to myself right now

C: Same, even I wished to be you

L: Lol I did too

C: That's probably why we switched lives

L: But who did?

C: Idk

L: But we both wished it so we could try to wish it back

C: But it probs has 2 be on a special day

L: Maybe on my birthday u could switch it back!

C: When is ur b-day?

L: August 12th

C: Yeah, no. I can't wait that long

L: Me neither

C: Could it be like a spirit who messed us up?

L: I believe it God so idk

C: Same

L: Maybe if we met up, we could fix us up lol

C: That's a brilliant idea!

L: Oh! I have an idea! A Cimorelli and 5H collab!

C: YES! I've noticed our fans like both of us

L: Haha yes! How r we gonna get together?

C: Idk, you sisters don't even know who 5H is

L: Yep, same here

C: On another note, ur brother Alex is REALLY cute!

L: BLAH! Disgusting

C: But it's true :)

L: Not as cute as Chris

C: BAHAHAHA! Too bad he's happily taken

L: I know :/

C: Oh! I have an idea!

L: What?!

C: Well, another reason why we all need to meet each other

L: Okay....

C: When Alex sees me, like real me, he could be attracted to me. The same goes for real you and Chris

L: Interesting, I guess that'd work

C: Yes!

L: So... When can we get together?

"Camila! Food is on the table!" I could hear Ally say as she burst through the bathroom door, that's Ally for you.

L: Gtg! Food is here!

C: Kk talk to u later

I locked Camila's phone, put it in my bag, and went out to eat. I ate my food as I thought of how cool a Cimorelli and Fifth Harmony collaboration would be. I also tried my best to not meet eye contact with Chris.

Alex's POV

Something is different. I don't know what but there is definitely something different. Whenever I look at Lauren, a different feeling comes to me. Of all 14 years I've lived with her, it was the first time this feeling came.

The feeling is different. It's like my stomach had butterflies fluttering and it was hard for me to breath. I tried my best to act normal and, luckily, it worked.

Chris's POV

What's up with Camila? She's been acting very different lately and, more importantly, making me stare at her. That sounds weird but it's true. It's like something happened over night and I've started to like her. Whenever she talks, it feels like everything coming from her mouth is the most important thing in the whole world. I'm not physically attracted to her but I am to her heart.