Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lauren Jauregui's POV

It's so weird, knowing Camila isn't who she really is. Camila is on the other side of the country doing stuff with her 'sisters'. I still don't get how Lolo, yeah I decided I'm going to call Lauren Cimorelli 'Lolo', was able to keep such a big secret for so long. The biggest secret I have is probably what Camren really is. But wait, I'm going to have to tell Lolo or she will be REALLY confused. Also, how did I never notice Lolo acting weird around Chris?

"Yo Lauren, will you Begoncé away from the door? I'm trying to go outside." Normani said like a sass master.

"No." I said firmly then continued to pretend to go on my phone. I was really just thinking.

"Move or I will Begoncé your Lana." Normani continued.

"That doesn't make any sense." I said just looking at her puzzled.

"You know what I mean!" She continued. She tried to get past me but I moved to try to stop her but she kept trying to dodge away from me.

"Oh my gosh, you girls are just like Christina and Dani." Lolo said rolling her eyes. Normani looked at her confused and I just laughed.

"Who are they?" Normani asked, completely clueless. I burst out laughing and looked at Lolo.

"Oh... umm... Christina and Dani are my imaginary friends. I dream about them all of the time." Lolo said quickly making something up then blushing. I couldn't stop laughing, Lolo was pretty desperate for a lie to cover up everything.

"Wow, I didn't know you still had imaginary friends. Why are we only just learning about them now?" Normani asked curiously.

"You see, I met them back in prison. I was too embarrassed to tell you guys." Lolo said, continuing to make up things.

"When did you go to prison Camz?" I asked her laughing.

"When I was in Sacramento... in my dreams." She lied, blushing from embarrassment even more .

"Wait, what?! Camila went to prison?! Camila! Have you been to confession yet?!" Ally came in and asked worriedly. That's when all of us just lost it and laughed. Ally and her goody good self, always trying to be the saint of the group.

"You're just like Katherine and Amy combined." Lolo said, not noticing she was talking about her sisters again.

"Who are they?" Ally asked confused. That's when I lost it and went outside, I was laughing so hard. I heard Lolo say, "You see, Ally, umm... Katherine, Amy, Christina, and Dani are my imaginary friends I met back in prison."

"Wow..." Ally said shocked then continued, "...you should still go to confession."

"Ally! Oh my gosh!" I scolded her laughing.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." She said unashamed.

"Yo peeps! Time to go! I'm the youngest here and I'm more mature than you all." Dinah said shaking her head.

"Actually I'm the youngest...." Lolo said.

"What?" The others asked in unison, looking at who they thought was Camila.

"Sorry... I-I had a dream where I was the youngest girl in this group then I was arrested so I went to prison in Sacramento and I met my imaginary friends there." Lolo said slowly, making everything up slowly word by word. She then looked at me, I was hysterical, Lolo sure does have an imagination.

"Okay Camila, let's go." I said as I continued laughing then pulled her out the door before the others could function correctly.

"That was hard." Lolo said to me. "Oh, by the way, what's Camren?"