cardigan

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

Serenity Alexander was always affected by the Upside Down. She just never believed that the parallel dimension itself would use all of her trauma to its advantage and threaten her life.

She had been having a rough past couple of months. The trauma of the Mind Flayer, new and fresh from it being an actual physical monster instead of a shadow, plagued her mind. She remembered how cold the floor was when her back was pressed up against it, she remembered the Mind Flayer standing over her, she remembered how gross the slime felt, she remembered the sharp shriek in her face.

Serenity remembered it all. And it haunted her, in the form of nightmares, headaches, and nosebleeds.

It all should've been over, though. The Mind Flayer was gone, so what else could there be?

One word — Vecna.

Mysterious deaths start popping up around Hawkins, leaving the people killed with broken bones and bleeding eyes. Everyone's convinced that Eddie Munson, resident leader of the Hellfire Club, is doing it, but those who have dealt with the supernatural the past couple of years knew better.

Serenity always believed that Steve Harrington could be the one to keep her head above water, but maybe not this time. Not when something — somebody — wanted her to drown.

Every ending had a beginning. And this was the beginning of the end.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

❯ ────── 「 ✾ 」 ────── ❮

LOLA TUNG     as     SERENITY ALEXANDER