It's Giving Stalker

It was the best part of the day.

Meaning it was lunch.

And Sage was more than ready to sit with her friends and listen to the obscene gossip they had heard that morning. It was like a daily routine, a religion if you will. The perfect mid-day madness break.

"I can't believe Edward Cullen gets to just walk back into school like he hasn't been skipping for a week", muttered Noah as he picked at his lunch ( which was a salad he looked sad to be eating).

"I can totally see how he gets to waltz back in" countered Iniya with an eye roll, "his father is like single handedly managing the towns hospital, that allows for some leeway with his wayward son".

Sage snorted into her drink at Iniya's choice of words.

"Plus all his siblings are like at the top of their classes" added Imogen with a shrug, "I reckon the school would overlook one unruly family member to help save face".

Iniya glanced at Imogen with an eyebrow raised, it was rare occurrence when they agreed without dispute; simply because Iniya was always one quicker to judge while Imogen liked to give people the benefit of the doubt.

But instead: "What? Don't think I can't spot a Nepo baby when I see one" said Imogen, a cheeky smile blossoming on her face.

"I new I liked you Greene" replied Iniya with a nod.

"We've been friends for years" deadpanned Imogen with a role of her eyes.

"Do you guys reckon I could get my mum to let me bunk off for a week?" asked Dahlia, talking even though her mouth was full of fries.

Noah scoffed and then nearly choked on a piece of lettuce while Iniya looked at Dahlia incredulously. Imogen softly shook her head and Sun sighed, a soft fond sigh.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Commented Dahlia with a frown.

"Cause that was a stupid question, dumbass" smiled Sage, shaking her head. "Mum would never let us".

"We literally all know how much your mum thinks school is the most important thing in the world" explained Imogen, happily eating away at her lunch.

"Well she's not that strict with school" defended Dahlia with a pout, (Sage would completely disagree with this but Dahlia didn't care) "Not as strict as Iniya's mum anyway".

"Uh no fair! My mum's only strict with boys" spoke up Iniya as she reached for her coke. "And anyway, Imogen's mum is like super strict as well".

"No way, my mum's a sweetheart" argued Imogen, with a firm shake of her head. "She bakes you guys cookies on each of your birthday's, that's sweetheart energy".

"Why are we arguing about mum's?" Mumbled Sun. "Like how did we get here".

"I never new my mum" said Noah with a sigh.

There was a pause, then all eyes flicked to the boy.

"What?" He asked, dropping his fork.

"What a way to bring the mood down omg" commented Sage with an arched eyebrow and a stifled laugh.

"It's the truth though".

"Still depressing".

"Anyone know why Edweirdo was missing anyway?" Asked Iniya as she took a swig of her drink.

Sun smiled, their I've got some outrageous gossip smile. Iniya immediately picked up on it and gestured to Sun in a way that said, 'take the floor'.