CHAPTER 4

~3 weeks later~
~carla~

We already moved at his house. It was nice, big and extensive. He had a dog named Poker, the sweetest dog I ever known. Poker and sofi were spending so much time together. She loved him. The things between me and neymar were great. Everyday he was showing me how much he is in love with me. And this made fall in love with him more and more every single day.

I was in the kitchen cooking lunch. It was nearly 12 am and Neymar was still sleeping, cuz yesterday we were on a party with some of his friends. Sofi was at the backyard playing with Poker. Suddenly I heard neymar behinde me. I turned around and hugged him tightly. "Good morning" he said. "Morning" "Hey  are you okay" he asked. "I'm fine why are you asking me that" I said back. " I don't know". "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too Carla" he said while kissing my head. "What's for lunch" neymar giggled. "Pasta it's  Sofis favourite and I think you will like it too". "it is smelling delicious" he smirked and walked in the backyard.
I felt so happy at the time he was different and the things between us were real. It's was the first time someone actually carrying about me (except sofi she is always there for me) and making me happy. He was the sweetest boy I know. His love was strong, gentle and real.

I set the table and they came from the yard. Sofi was laughing and neymar was embarrassed. "Why are you laughing" I smiled. "Because I asked him about the other night and the handprints on the mirror in the bathroom and he started blushing and day dreaming" she laughed out loudly. "Girl where are you brain cells" I said back. Neymar was still looking confused. "It's not like I didn't hear you guys" Sofi added. "Oh so do you remember the time when we were in LA on a party and after that I had to pretend I was asleep, because of the brunette boy and ur slutty ass. At least I don't have this kind of stories" i smirked. "CARLA HAHSHSHSHHS girl you got me dead, how do you even remember this". "Oh don't get me started" I laughed. Neymar was brusting out of laugh. "SHE DID WHAT" he said loudly. "Oh shut up or I'm gonna take Carla's pills" sofi laughed. "You are not gonna stop us" he said while dying out of laugh. "Yeah but I'm not changing dipers" she said back. "We will see about that" I giggled. We were just messing up with eachother.

It was 6 pm and I just finished my work on the computer. Neymar was out training about the new football season. I felt tired and layed down the bed. I thought about my slef and my family, about my life. At the moment everything was perfect my career, the relationship I had with neymar, sofi. I didn't want to go back in Barcelona but I had to. My relationship with my family wasn't the best one at the moment. I dont communicate with my biological dad, he was a laiar and I dont even love him anymore, he left me and my mom when I was 2 years old and never came back for the past 18 years he kept lying to me. My step-dad, I don't like him. I don't like them both. In my teenage years he always underestimated me and judged. It's the same now. He didn't change, but that's okay we barely see eachother. I love my mom. Her name is Grace. She is always there for me. And my sister, her name is Cassiddy, 16 years old. She is gorgeous. I miss her so much. We talked on the phone yesterday and she asked me about neymar and our relationship. I never mentioned him before so I asked her how did she know about him. And yeah I completely forgot about our date night, the privet beaches, the parties we went to. Cassiddy said that the net was completely full of pictures that paparazzi took of us and some online articles like:

  THE FAMOUS BRAZILIAN FOOTBALL PLAYER NEYMAR JR AND THE TOP MODEL CARLA GARCIA PEREZ ARE DATING? click the link to see the pictures.....

Some type of this. I told her to not tell our parents about us, because I want them to meet eachother in real life. Now I didn't want to think about this, so I tried to get some sleep.

~neymar~

I got back home and took a shower.
After that I played with Poker for a while, them I went to sleep. I got in the bedroom. Carla was already asleep. She looked tired, but still beautiful. I layed down the bed, kissed her cheek and hugged her. "Hey" she moaned. "It's okay go back to sleep" I whispered. She was thinking about something. Lately carla was more distracted than she is. Maybe I should talk to sofi about that. She layed her head on my chest and we fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone I'm sorry about not posting anything I just didn't have the time and the energy. But now I have some ideas about the book. And I could tell things are going interesting in my head. Sorry for the mistakes. Wish you all the best. Soon CHAPTER 5.