CHAPTER 7

~Neymar~

I was in the bed, checking my socials. Carla just woke up. ''Good morning'' I smiled and put my hand trough her waist. ''morning'' she muttered. ''What's wrong'' i asked. ''my period cramps have just hitted me bad'' she sounded annoyed. ''it feels like im dying''. ''at least you are not pregnat'' i laughed. ''you are not funny at all'' she muttered and turned around. "do you want pian killers, my mom has a lot of them'' i asked. ''just hug me, i wanna cry''. The morninhg hasn't started yet and her mood swings are already killing me. I cuddled her tightly and kissed her head. "Is it that bad" I whispered . "I never actually had that bad period cramps before" Carla said back. After a while I went downstairs to get the pain killers. My mom was there. "Good morning" I said. "Hey good morning, where is Carla" she asked. "She is still in bed, do you have pain killers, her period cramps are bad" I asked quitly, because I didn't want my dad to hear us, it would make Carla feel uncomfortable, cause he can't keep his mouth shut. "Of course I have, take it" she smiled. "Thanks". "Neymar try to comfort her, please" she added. "I'm trying sense 8 o'clock mom" I smiled and went upstairs.
She was in the bathroom. I walked in to give her the pain killers. "Can you knock" she yelled. "Its not like I haven't seen you all naked" I smirked. "Shut up". "Here, take it" I said and gave her the pain killer. "Sorry" she muttered. "Your mood swings are everything" I laughed and hugged her. "My mom made a breakfast, we should go and eat" I added. "Okay, just give me ten more minutes" Carla smiled.

~Carla~

We were all eating breakfast, when my phone started to ring. Sofi was calling me for the 6th time this morning. I excused my self and picked up the phone. "What is it again, be quick because I'm having a breakfast with Neymars family". "Don't get mad at me okay, me and Poker were playing and he crashed the TV, the big one in the living room" she said worried. Shit. "Look I don't have the time right now, it's okay, just go for a walk with poker" I said and hunged up the phone. I sat down on the table and continued with the breakfast. "Is everything okay" Neymar asked quitly. "Sofi and Poker crashed the TV in the living room" I said back. "Shit, we are gonna talk about it latter, when we get home" he muttered. i smiled and continued the conversation.
  I was helping Nadine to clean the table. "He us lucky to have you, Carla" she smiled. "And I'm lucky to have him " I smiled and looked at Neymar. He was watching TV with his dad and they were laughing. ''Its different Carla, he was never that happy before, you are the first girl he fall in love with" she added. "And he is the first man I have ever love" I sighed. "What about your dad" she asked confused. "It's a long story". "I'm sorry I didn't..". She couldn't finish the sentence. "Heyy what are you two talking about" Rafaella said excited. "Just gossiping" Nadine laughed, trying to blur the situation. "When are you leaving for the photoshoot" she added. "Right now, I'm actually getting late, just passed by to see Carla".
"I'm gonna miss you Rafa" I said and we hugged each other. "I'm gonna miss you too Carla and call me if he ever do something that made you upset, okay" she smiled. "Don't worry he wont" I laughed and she walked away. "See you latter momma" she shooted from the front door. "You are gonna be late, hurry up" Nadine laughed.

~Nadine~

It was 2 am and they were getting ready to leave. "I'm gonna miss you Carla, it was such a nice time meeting you sweety" I smiled. "I'm gonna miss you too, you are so kind and loving. Why don't you guys visit us in Spain" Carla smiled and we hugged each other. "Some day we will".
Both of them were looking at us and smiling. "Come here" I laughed and hugged neymar. "You love her don't you" I asked. "I love her more than anything" he smiled and looked at Carla. "Don't you dare to hurt her, u hear me" I said in a serious tone. "I promise you I won't hurt her" he smiled. "I'm gonna miss you". "Oh shut up, I'm gonna miss you more" Neymar laughed and I kissed his head.
"It was nice time having you here Carla" I heard Neymar Senior and Carla talking. "The pleasure was mine" she smiled and they hugged each other.
"Come whenever you want" we said and they walked away. Their love was real. The way Carla took care of him and the way Neymar looked at her were incredible.