before reading.....

Hey guys! 

Let me just start off by saying that I cannot believe people are still reading this book. And I can't believe that almost 10 years later, I'm still writing it. 

Now I know that not many people have waited for me to get my shit together. I completely understand that, because if one of the book series I was reading took 10 years to write, I don't think I'd stick around either. 

And if you want me to be honest, I'm really doing this for myself. I know you guys don't care, but I do. I consider this book one of my personality traits, I really do. I haven't done a lot of things with my life but I will always be proud of this and the plans I had/have for it.

I think about this book, app, and you guys every single day. It's a goal of mine to complete this series, with readers or not. 

My goal was to have this series finished by October 23rd of this year; the 10th anniversary of me publishing the first chapter. But as I started to write The Dark World again, I found myself not really connecting with what I've written. 

As I reread through everything, I found that I never paid attention to the love aspect. I was so focused on writing about everything else except Loki and Tessa falling in love.

So I am going to rewrite Loki and most of The Dark World. 

I'm going to keep mostly everything the same. I'm gonna follow the plot completely, but I want to change a few things. 

I'm going to tag this story as Mature. I wrote this book when I was 11 so I believed that my mom would beat my ass if she found out I was using cuss words, even if I typed them. So now the language is going to be way more believable. 

I'm going to focus more on the relationships of the characters instead of focusing on scenery and action scenes. 

That's about it. 

Just so you know, I know the cover is ugly lol.

Soooo

Just a reminder, 'Loki' is the first book in the Nature's Legacy series. 

THE ORDER OF THE SERIES

1. Loki

2. The Dark World

3. Nature's Princess

I do not own any rights to any Marvel character or universe. Marvel owns everything except for the following:

Tess(a)/Azeli

Mother Nature/Edna

Ase

The realm of Natenheim

Layla Stark

Phelan

I hope you guys enjoy :)

-gray avery