As Marinette sprinted towards school, she noticed something that tickled her skin soflty. At first, it came thick and strong, flowing through her slim fingers as she touched her nose softly. A deep red fluid traveling throughout her nose and dying her lips a carnation red as it stained her fair skin. Again? She thought, remembering it was the 6th one this month. Before this, she had never gotten a nosebleed before, neither knew how it felt like. When they were smaller, her classmates all used to run out of class with a paper towel stained with blood, covering their faces, almost drowning in shame. She never quite knew what occurred to make those happen. Had Marinette, even though always been called 'lucky' been suffering of these almost every week. 

She burst into class moments before the bell rang and seconds before her name was called in. A glare from Ms Mendeleiev, killing her wishes to remain unnoticed almost instantly. She was then ordered to sit down quickly. With her head down, Marinette ran to her seat and towards her friends. Unfortunately for her, Nathaniel's pencil was sitting on the floor as she made her way to the inside of the class, making her foot slip on it and trip her. She whirled her arms for balance as she inevitably started to fall backwards and braced herself for the hit.

Although it never came.

She felt two strong arms grab her strongly by her waist, soft enough so they didn't harm her. Who had saved her from such a painful experience? She felt ever so safe in those arms, wishing she could stay there forever.

 As she opened her sapphire eyes, she expected to find a boy of emerald eyes and messy hair. Instead, she encountered a boy of cerulean eyes and blue hair that smiled at her warmly. A smile instinctively appeared on her coral lips as the boy in front of her chuckled softly. They stayed like that for a moment, Luka staring at her lovingly. More him than her though, since when she wanted to stand up she found Luka still gripped her waist tightly. A grunt was heard from behind them, and Luka finally let Marinette go to find out who was interrupting the moment with his impossible love.

 Adrien stood there in all his height, his muscles noticeable in his tightly crossed arms. He glared at Luka, who stood his ground and (rather proudly) put a hand in Marinette's shoulder. Adrien turned to look at her, noticing she was desperately trying to come up with an excuse to politely free herself from Luka. He quickly came to her aid but before opening his mouth, he briefly caught sight of the drop of blood that dribbled from her nose, the blood staining her pinkish lips. Exchanging hostile glares with the blue haired boy, Adrien's atittude changed even more so upon seeing this. Panic sparked in his eyes momentarily, but quickly morphed into a quiet worry. Marinette noticed, a weight of guilt softly started to pressure her shoulders.

"Hey Luka." Adrien said. "Hello Adrien." Luka said, not bothering to mask his displeasure. The tension between the two boys annoyed Marinette deeply, but she wisely chose to stay quiet. She wanted to see Adrien handle this. Luka glared at him for the second time, making Adrien start to loose his pacience. This was his girl, Marinette, Ladybug, Ladynoire, Multimouse were his, his and nobody else's, he had made it obvious to everyone, but Luka didn't quite seem to understand. "I kinda need to talk to Marinette. Mind if I take her?" He said, doing his best to hide his hostility. Luka didn't answer for a second, clearly bothered by the fact he couldn't do anything to keep her there. "Of course!" He mumbled angrily.