Chapter 4

"Freen Sarocha Jonas! You have three seconds to come over here!" Demi yelled at her daughter, and this only made Freen panic. She mentally prayed her mother didn't find her cigarettes somewhere.
"Mom! What happened?" Freen said panicking.
"Why on earth did you agree on playing with Taylor Swift's daughter??" Demi snapped, but this made Freen feel relieved and face palmed herself.
"Mom! I didn't know you will be so affected by this. Don't worry! I will stay away from her. What could possibly happen?" Freen stated being clueless.
"First of all... it's a gay plot... that is extremely hard to play... I did it in my teenage years, when I had to play with Naya Rivera, may god rest her in peace. Secondly, Taylor is my enemy and she could try and hurt you...Thirdly... should I mention that last time I checked, you were the result of my first relationship with my co-star?" Demi said angrily, using her fingers to count.
"Gosh! Mom... Look! I will keep my distance. That Taylor of yours doesn't even know about me being your daughter. I know it will be hard, but wouldn't be better if you would train me rather than discourage me? And, I seriously don't want to know the circumstances of my conception. Finally, unless Taylor's daughter is a male, I swear I would not be pregnant!" Freen said face-palming herself.
"Listen to me, Freen "Smart" Jonas! Just stay away from her! She's just like her mother - a devil in disguise." Demi gave her last warning.
"Ok, mom... Now, may I go back to studying?" Freen said in a bored tone.
"Go! And don't forget what I told you." Demi insisted on telling her daughter and mumbled "This kid..." under her breath.

Here comes the great day. Freen was finally reaching her dream. Well... Almost reaching it, since she will have a lot to learn until she can call herself an actress. She entered the building full of people and met a nice lady, who guided her to the place where the workshop will start soon. There were like 20 kids there. By scanning the room, Freen saw a table full of drinks and she went to take a glass of water. She was almost sure that she will have another panic attack soon, and Hailee wasn't there yet. While drinking her glass of water, she noticed a lonely girl, in a corner of the room. She didn't speak to anyone there. According to Freen, that girl might be 17, and it's probably her first acting job for her. She seemed just like Freen: an introverted and very shy person. Freen was instantly drawn to go there and check on the girl.. But what would she say to her... It's her first time in this too... One thing was certain: that is a lonely kid and she was older. She needs to take care of her. Freen scanned the table when she placed her empty glass of water on it. She took a bottle of Coke and two empty plastic glasses and went directly to the so-called "lonely kid", who was looking down at the floor.
"Mhm... Hi! Would you like to share some Coke with me?" Freen shyly said, smiling at the young girl.
"Hi! That actually sounded funny!" The cute girl laughed softly.
"Glad I made you smile, now... Sorry for asking: but are you British? Your accent seems like the British one." Freen smiled at the girl.
"Yes, you did make me smile. You are not wrong. I'm half-American and half British. My father is British, and for the first 15 years of my life, I grew up with my family in England. I'm Becky, by the way." Becky extended her hand for a handshake, smiling sweetly.
"Nice! And nice to meet you. I'm Freen." Freen said smiling back, while shaking their hands.
When they first touched their hands, they both could feel goosebumps in their whole body, so they blushed instantly. Freen fake coughed and took her hand away, awkwardly. She smiled at the little girl, who doesn't seem that little now, from a closer look. Becky had extremely beautiful features: she was dark eyes that could hypnotize you at any moment, brown natural hair, and a cute face shape. She had a Bob styled hair, which gave her the vibe of an innocent kid. Freen realized she stared to much at the kid and she started opening the Coke battle.
"Here, Princess Becky! Here you have your glass." Freen said jokingly while pouring the coke to the half British girl.
"Than you!" Becky took the glass from her, with a small laugh.
"No worries! Sorry! They didn't have candies there.." Freen said taking a sip from her glass.
"That's unfortunate. I have a huge sweet tooth." Becky replied taking a sip of her glass too.
"No wonder... Kids love candies." Freen teased Becky.
"Mean! I'm 20. How old are you, grandma?" Becky joked.
"No way... you're barely 18... you should show me your ID. I'm 24."
"Well.. don't need an ID... Just google it." Becky said dropping her smile.
"Oh, so you are already famous? I thought it is your first time acting.." Freen said looking at the younger girl.
"Freen Sarocha Jonas! How could you not wait for me?" Hailee came near her friend and her new so-called friend.
"Hailee?  Hello to you too!" Freen said turning to her best friend. Hailee was about to say something but her mouth remained open, leaving Freen shocked.
"Hailee, what happened?" Freen asked her best friend.
"Miss Swift and Miss Jonas are waiting for the first workshop!" A lady came and announced them.
Freen turned immediately to the lady from the staff, and she turned to her new friend in order to say goodbye.
"Well... Duty calls! I guess I will see..." she couldn't finish her sentence, because she was interrupted by the lady who came in front of them
"Oh! I see you already met each other! Please join me!" Freen's face has dropped. She looked at Becky as fast as she could she frowned at her.
"Wait a minute... Are you Taylor's daughter?" Freen asked the girl, praying that she will have a negative answer.
" I thought you already knew.." Becky said trying to figure out Freen's reaction.

... To be continued...
Author's Note: FreenBecky met!! Guys, please bear with me! This month I have tons of assignments and exams, so I am trying to keep up with everything. I'll update whenever I can. Please, feel free to share your feedback with me.