Chapter 14

Freen reached her place smiling big. She was extremely happy that she won't get embarrassed on Wednesday when they will have to actually had to film the kissing scene. She went to her mother and hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek.
"Oh! Hello! Someone is pretty happy, I see.." Demi said smiling.
"Yes... Mom.. mhm... I had my first kiss. It was...nice!" Freen said to her mother.
"Good for you! Please don't get into details. I'm not willing to know how my daughter was kissed by my enemy's daughter. And please, don't invest so many feelings in this thing. It was just a kiss... you will have so many in the future.."
Their conversation was interrupted by Freen's phone. She excused herself and answered it. It was actually Joe, her father.
"Yes, dad..." this made Demi roll her eyes.
"Freen... I talked to the doctor. Can you make it on Thursday for the testing?" Joe asked her.
"Yes... in the morning, please! I have classes after this. Are there any instructions that I have to know about?" Freen asked.
"You will have a blood test and cheek swabs. This is everything for now." Joe explained.
"Ok... Please send me the address of the hospital."
"Yes. I will... But, I'll come over by your place to pick you up, if that's fine." Joe told her.
"Fine... See you on Thursday, then.. bye!" Freen hang up after her father said his goodbye.
Demi was so upset. She knew her daughter will help Joe out because she cannot say no, and this made her extremely angry. She understood that there is a kid who should be saved, but not by her daughter. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her.
"Mom! Just don't... I don't want you to tell me anything. If aunt Dallas would have lived.." Freen felt how tears filled her eyes, and her tone changed "I would have donated anything, and done anything just for my aunt to live!" She burst into tears, and Demi hugged her tightly, finding both of themselves crying harder.
"I know... Mommy's going to respect your wishes... But, Freen... you cannot do this... Your life is as important as everyone's is... you never had general anesthesia, there could be complications... I don't want to lose you." Demi confessed.
"We are lion hearts, aren't we? I will never leave you, mom!.... I really miss aunt Dallas... She would have been so proud of us..." Freen said to her mom...
"That's true... Wanna sleep in my room tonight? I want to cuddle with you." Demi asked, knowing her daughter might cry herself out until asleep.
"Really? The last time we cuddled together I was 7 years old, maybe... But fine.." Freen accepted her mother's offer.
On Wednesday, Freen was waiting for the kissing scene to start, when Hailee approached her, trying to encourage her friend. Becky was also encouraged by Zendaya in the other corner.
"Jonas! Don't mess this up, ok? You got this, you are the best... I know you kissed Becky, judging by the fact that you aren't dealing with another panic attack. So, do it like when you did it and everything will be fine, I promise." Hailee said, making Freen blush.
"Yes.. we did it... it was... beautiful! However, I quit smoking for the damn kiss..." Freen said putting a piece of gum in her mouth.
"Aww... You have feelings... I like it... Now, that you kissed her, when will you ask her to be your girlfriend?" Hailee teased her friend.
"Don't be an idiot. We are like sisters."
"Yes... Sisters who kiss... Are you an idiot, Freen? Why do you think I refused to kiss you? Because we are basically sisters. I couldn't make it awkward between us. With Becky, I can see that is something... "
"Yeah... Go see an ophthalmologist, cuz you are blind!" Freen said exhaling into her palm to check her breath: "Good! Mint breath checked."
"Nerd!" Hailee said rolling her eyes, laughing.
On the other side, Becky was nervous too, drinking a hot chocolate, while talking to Zendaya, who kept encouraging her friend, without knowing that those two had already kissed each other the other day.
"It's just a random kiss... Don't worry! Remember when you kissed Cole, in the other movie?" Zendaya said.
"Oh! It was awkward... What a bad example.." Becky made a disgusted face.
"I was just wondering....I believe Freen's a good kisser. Her father's a bodyguard, I think she might be powerful too... Hot!" Zendaya commented, making Becky blush and playfully push her friend.
"Stop it! Are you into Freen, suddenly?" Becky teased her friend.
"Well... I wouldn't mind if we had a fling.." Zendaya winked at Becky, making her face change to a cold stare.
"Freen! Rebecca! Let's get in the position!" The director shouted. Both girls checked themselves to see if everything is great and they turned their way to the director. Hailee stood again next to the cameraman to be ready for cheering up her friend whenever she needed. She was nervous for her friend and waited impatiently to see what is she capable of. Both the girls were now in front of the camera and the director gave them the instructions.
"Ok... So.. Mon will ask Sam what she wants from her, desperately, and Sam will say 'this' and... Bam! Sam kisses her, and they both smile, hold hands and leave together. Ok? Do you want to practice or we should just do it?" The director asked.
"No... Let's just go ahead.." Freen said, making Becky blush to see her so confident, and Hailee smirked at her friend. If there was not everyone else, she would have teased her so badly for this.
"Ok! Go to your places!....3....2....1... Action!" The director announced.
They did everything according to the director's instructions... Freen stared into Becky's eyes softly, and after she said "This!", she places her hand on Becky's face in a very sweet way. While looking at her lips, she started leaning in, closing her eyes, and crushed her lips to Becky's. The kiss was so sweet, in a very romantic way. They both felt each other's warmth, and they felt so relaxed like it was very natural. They both enjoyed the mixture of hot chocolate and mint. Suddenly,  Freen stopped, smiling proudly at Becky, who returned a very sweet smile and blushed. The younger girl could barely stand on her feet. Ever since they kissed for the first time, she felt like Freen put a spell on her. She could faint just by looking at her. Freen slowly took her hand in hers, she kissed her knuckles and made their way hand in hand in front of the cameras.
"Cut!! Congrats, guys!!! Wow! Extra sweet!!" The director jumped happily from his chair, and Freen winked at Becky, which made Becky blush.
"May I hug you?" Freen asked Becky.
"Yeah...Sure.." Becky said while Freen hugged her tightly.
"Thank you for everything!" Freen said kissing Becky's cheek.
"No problem!" Becky said blushing so hard.
"Ok... Short break! And we will film the last scene! Prepare the tissues, guys!" The director announced.
Hailee jumped on Freen's back, kissing her cheek. She was so proud of her friend. Freen laughed at her reaction.
"Awww.... My Freenie is sooooooo cute and hot and sexy and nerdy and ..and!!"
"Why so many "ands"?" Freen laughed.
"Because, you are an extra, Babe! And you Becky, damn! I ship you so hard!" Hailee said, making both girls awkward.
As they were talking, Cole and Kirk showed up. They were also there for the finale scene. In fact, all the actors need to be there for the last scene. Cole looked at Becky who was now smiling slightly.
"Hi, Becky! How was the kissing scene?"
"It was nice. We had fun!" Becky said.
"Yeah... I know... Remember when we had our kiss in the other movie? I had lipstick on my lips!" Cole laughed, making Kirk laugh. Freen felt something wrong in her body when she heard that Cole and Becky kissed. Becky immediately looked at Freen, searching for her reaction. She mentally cursed Cole for saying that.
"Mhm! I'm going in the yard a little bit!" Freen said, leaving them alone.
Becky noticed the change in Freen's behavior so she decided to follow her. She didn't get it, tho... why would be Freen mad out of a sudden. Freen lightened up a cigarette and tried to calm down. She had again the feeling of punching Cole in his face, but she didn't know why. While inhaling the smoke, Becky showed up.
"Is it something wrong?" Becky said with a worried face.
"Huh? No... I haven't smoked for like 5 days, so I needed that." Freen said, inhaling another smoke, which for Becky seemed kinda hot at that moment.
"Mhm... I see... But why? Didn't have money for that?" Becky teased her.
"Look! Please don't do this again! I'm not poor, ok? And even if I was, it's not a nice thing." Freen snapped.
"I didn't mean that... I'm sorry." Becky felt sad, and Freen sighed.
"Why are you in a bad mood? Did I do something wrong?" Becky said.
"Nope... I mean... I'm sorry for overreacting... I didn't smoke so you wouldn't feel like you are kissing a chimney." Freen said, taking another shot of nicotine.
"Really? You did that for me?" Becky blushed when Freen nodded her head.
"Hey! Sorry to interrupt your romantic moment but we need to go!" Hailee said making Freen send daggers to her friend.
The girls went back on set. The last scene of the movie was very nice, where everyone was singing and enjoying their time together. After finishing the scene, the director thanked everyone for their beautiful performances, and they also thanked him. He announced that the premier of the movie is not known yet. He also called Freen and Becky to have a conversation with them.
"Ok! First of all, congrats! I'm very proud of the outcome! I noticed a very good chemistry between you too, and I was wondering if you want to continue this path together? I'm willing to have a tv series, and if you will both agree, I want you to be my leading role. We will see exactly the script and everything... What do you, guys, say?" The director asked them.
"I love playing with Becky, but I will have a very tough year... I am not sure if I could make it.." Freen said sadly.
"I agree with Freen. I am not sure about this.."
"Well... Are you interested to receive more information from me about this? Since we do not know exactly when and what we will film?" The director insisted.
"Sure!" Both girls said.
"Ok... It was nice working with you girls... Next week you will have the recording session. Don't forget!"
"Thank you so much! It was a great honor for me to work with you! You were the one who trusted me!" Freen said, almost tearing up, and Becky massaged her back.
"Aww... Yes... Thanks for having us into your movie." Becky said smiling.
"Uncle Rob is going to hug you! Good luck with your future work. See you around!" The director hugged them.
After their moment with the director, the PR manager called the girls. He told Freen to set her accounts public, and for them to start doing lives and post content together. At first, Freen was reluctant, but the PR manager reminded her they had a contract so she made her account public.
"Any plans for tomorrow? Wanna grab some coffee?" Becky asked Freen while making their way to their cars.
"Oh... I wish I could, but tomorrow I am extremely busy. I guess we only can meet next week. Ok... Have to get home. See you!" Freen said and she kissed Becky's cheeks.
"Bye! Take care! See you!" Becky told Freen and both went to their cars.
The next morning, her father arrived to pick Freen up. He knocked at the door nervously, and the one who opens it was Demi who is giving him the coldest stare. She invited him over and jumped into warning him.
"Look, Jonas! I know she's your daughter too, but please, if there is anything too risky,  I beg you to leave my daughter alone. You won't kill mine, to save yours, understood?"
"Demi, I'm desperate. Freen's my almost last chance. It's a simple procedure. I am praying that they are matching. Please, cooperate with me." Joe begged him.
"Since when you became so weak, Jonas? Weren't you the alpha male? Huh? Weren't you the one who didn't want to know about your daughter? Idiot... now you chase her only for saving your daughter. But when you found out I'm pregnant you yelled at me to abort. What type of hypocrisy is this? I hate you, and I regret meeting you."
"Demi, I'm sorry. I was always sorry for that. I was young and I didn't know anything about life."
"Yes... After you finish this business with my daughter I want you to get the hell out of our lives." She warned him angrily and stopped herself from talking when she heard Freen's steps.
"Oh! Morning!" Freen said giving her parents a small smile.
"Morning! Should we go?" Joe asked his father.
"Yes! Let's go! Is it fine if you will give me a ride to the university when we finish? Maybe Max can pick me up from there at 8 pm." Freen told them, and they both agreed.
Demi kissed her daughter's cheek and hugged her tightly. She hated that she can't go with her daughter. She had a busy schedule, and she also wanted to avoid the public eye. After a few seconds, she watched her daughter leaving her house with her ex, and sighed deeply.
When Freen entered the car, she accidentally hit her head on the door, making Joe shake his head and let out the remark: "Clumsy.. like her parents.", but Freen just ignored his comment. On their way to the hospital, it was an awkward silence, but Joe decided to break it.
"You know... your eyes are beautiful... You got my eyes.. actually, you don't look like Demi. Your face is almost identical to mine. You really are beautiful." Joe analyzed Freen, who felt uncomfortable.
"I think the tone of my skin is my mother's, tho.." Freen said with a defensive tone.
"True... But you mostly look like me... So does Eda. You and she seem to have my eyes. My first daughter looks like her mother." Joe added...
"Yeah.... Will I get to meet her?" Freen asked in a sad tone, which made Joe puzzled. "Eda... I wish I could meet her if it's ok with you." Freen added, and Joe sighed.
"It's ok... But.. Look, Freen! You are an adult now... You must understand that I do have my family now... My wife doesn't know about your existence..." Joe tried to explain, but Freen cut him off.
"I get it... Let's just not do it... You don't want anyone to find out about me... You have your own family..." Freen said pissed off about what she heard from her dad. She mentally continued her last sentence in her mind: 'family that doesn't include me.'.
"We will use the back entrance to get into the hospital," Joe said as they reached the hospital, and Freen nodded sadly.
   After a couple of minutes, Freen was already having her blood work and swabs done. The doctor came in to check on her and ask her some questions regarding her habits, her medical record, and her diet. She let him know about everything. Joe overheard the conversation, and he tried to listen to everything.
"Miss Jonas! I wanna make sure you are not doing this against your will." The doctor said, putting his pen down, and looking at her.
"I... No one had forced me. My aunt died from cancer right next to me, and it's not genetic if this matters... I am not willing to let a kid go through this if I have the possibility to." Freen said having tears in her eyes. Joe felt a tear running down his face.
"Great. But you should know there are risks implied. Death is one of them, but we will make sure nothing bad happens." The doctor stated.
"Ok... Where do I need to sign?" Freen asked quickly, and the doctor stared at her.
"One more thing, you will feel like you had flu after the procedure. You should take into account that you will be hospitalized for at least a day. Here! Your papers, my business card, and the instructions. Please, don't take any meds without my approval. And it would be a good thing if you stopped smoking for a while. You shouldn't vape or use e-cigarettes, clear? Hear from us in a few days, to see if you are a match." The doctor said, and Freen nodded and signed the papers quickly.
The doctor thanked her, and they said their goodbyes. Joe stood at the door, and when Freen exited the room, he crossed his arms.
"Does Demi know you are smoking?" Joe said, leaving Freen shocked.
.....To be continued....
Author's note:
Sorry, guys! I finished my exams yesterday. I hope I will pass them all... I wanted to upload a new chapter after I watched the 11th episode of "Gap the series", but the last scene made me cry and it gave me stomach aches... I couldn't write in that state. Freen was impressive!
So many of you are reading my story. Thank you so much for your interest. I hope you like this chapter. Interesting things are going to happen in the next chapter...

My Life, My Rulesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें