Introduction.

"Endless Darkness" is the title I have chosen for my saga. They will be a series of novels with a theme of fiction of indeterminate duration in an episodic format until its conclusion. I am inspired by several books, anime, manga, games, series and television films so you may find references to Supernatural (T.V series), True Detective (T.V series), Midnight Texas (Books and T.V series), The Preacher (T.V series), Stranger Things (T.V series), Under the Dome (Book and T.V series), American Gods (Book and T.V series), Diablero (T.V series), The Haunting Of Hill House (T.V series), Dark (T.V series), Colorado Kid (Book), Summer of 84' (Movie), Donnie Darko (Movie), Mr. Mercedes (Book and T.V series), Yakusoku no Neverlad (Anime and Manga) and some other references too, I encourage you to discover them in the story as a mini-game.

I will be writing pages, so to speak, marked at the end with a #and the number* #0 #1 #2 so you don't miss anything.

*"I maintain the format of my original Facebook page (@lucasmeescribeami) where I began writing this novel with the idea of attaching an image with each text and at certain specific moments add a song as a soundtrack. I would like to do more or less the same here to create a sense of immersion when reading it. I hope you will join me on this journey that begins and enjoy the way as much as I do."

#-1