#3 The Old Devourer of coins "Jukebox".

"Hey Killi, this place isn't that big, nobody seems to be here, neither Mike nor Sally are around. I have the impression that we shouldn't stay for long".
Kara feels agitated, nervous about all the series of events that have happened so far, but being with Killian gives her that sense of security that whatever happens, they will be fine as long as they continue together.
"It's been a wild night so far, we can't seem to get away from it. It looks like this is just the beginning", Killian puts his hand on Kara's shoulder, "I imagine dad giving us a lecture",— and with a deeper voice—, "If you're not getting into trouble, you're not happy!"— With that little imitation, Killian continues to keep things light, trying to make that crazy night not so overwhelming. The twins' complicity is reflected in each of their actions, after all, they are twins—.
"Ha,ha,ha! If dad hears you imitating him, for goodness sake! —Kara puts her hand on her forehead and shakes her head, looking at her feet—. "Seventeen years putting up with you and what's left".
"And what about all the times we laughed together?"
"There you go. Ha,ha,ha! You're a dumbass Killi!"
The lights in the diner start to change intensity and blink. Light, darkness, light, darkness, light, darkness and the tension starts to take over the Summers brothers.
"Killi, it looks like we're starting again!" —Kara shouts in an agitated voice and gesturing towards the door.Suddenly, the light goes back to normal—.
"We can't leave on foot, Kara, I'm going to grab Tony's motorcycle keys". —Tony is Mike and Sally's son. He is in his first year of college, so he has been away from town for some time—. "You take a look there, in that cabinet there should be a couple of trial helmets". —Tony competes in acrobatic competitions and he's pretty good at it, he had won a few trophies in previous years—.
"And you, how do you know that? Where are the keys and everything?" —Kara, execute the typical interrogation of why didn't you tell me, and the fact is that Kara doesn't realize that Mike is letting Killian use the motorcycle. So, every week after rugby practice, Mike lends Tony's motorcycle to Killian so it won't be parked. Mike trusts Killian. Tony told him one day that he has a knack for motorcycles—.
"Here they are! And there's a big flashlight, a shotgun and a box of ammunition!"
"I've got the keys!" —He approaches the cabinet next to Kara—. "Take the red Monster helmet for yourself and the skull one with the stickers for me. Take the flashlight".—Killian helps Kara put on her helmet, puts on his own, and attaches the shotgun. He checks that it's loaded and picks up the ammunition—.
"Are you going to grab the weapon?" —Kara asks a bit scared—.
"At this rate, we're going to need it and I don't want what happened on the bridge to happen again".
"We shouldn't have gotten off the motorcycle!"
"What did you want us to do? The first thing I thought was that it was someone who needed help not that it was going to be that thing.—At that moment, the lights fail again, only this time the periods of darkness are longer—. "Come on, let's get out of here".
Killian grabs Kara's hand and heads towards the door. Kara shines the flashlight. Everything is dark, the sound of a coin being swallowed by the jukebox machine can be heard falling into the coin box. The old Jukebox is the only object, besides the flashlight, that is on. A disk starts to play and an old song from The Doors "Not To Touch The Earth" starts to play.

On the other side of the bar, near the bathrooms, a noise is heard. Kara points the flashlight and both brothers see a strange presence, wrapped in darkness, they can't tell if it's human, a kind of black mist surrounds it. Its very presence exudes terror, the temperature of the establishment is starting to drop.As Kara focuses the flashlight on that being, Killian points the shotgun barrel towards that dark creature and shoots.
"F*ck it!" —He doesn't even look to confirm if he hit it. Grabbing Kara's hand, he kicks open the door, as the song by The Doors continues playing at full volume, they run out of the dinner towards where Tony's motorcycle is parked—.
"Start, start, you idiot!" —Kara screams as they see that thing exit the door. Killian doesn't waste a second and steps on the gas, losing sight of Mike's dinner and the strange dark presence—.
"I'm taking Silverlight Canyon towards the police station to find dad!"
"Do you think he'll be okay? —Kara asks with a worried voice—.
"If anyone can be okay in the middle of all this chaos it's dad! So relax." — And so, the Summers brothers continue back to the "lighthouse" again...

#3