#4 On The Road.

After fleeing from Mike's diner, the Summers siblings are back on the road. Darkness accompanies them, the trail of the motorcycle headlight paving the way on this particular night.At one point, they are back at the Silverlight Canyon junction under the flickering light of the old lamppost. Killian stops underneath it.
"It's gone back to disco mode!" Kara says with a smile. The light starts flashing again, light, darkness, light, darkness.
"I'm going to take the right path, even though it'll take a bit longer. The road will lead us to the entrance of the town, next to the police station. We have to find dad and quickly," Killian is convinced that it's the safest route to where his father is, which is none other than the police station.
Since Kristen, the twins' mother and Frank's wife, went missing, their father has thrown himself into work. This is his biggest addiction these days. Everyone knows that Frank hasn't accepted Kristen's strange disappearance.
"I don't know why, but what attacked us on the bridge may be related to Mama's disappearance," Killian adds with a shaky voice.
"The place where Mama's car was found was on that same bridge," Kara misses her mother terribly. She had a good relationship with her, advice, gossip, love, and help for a getaway without Frank's knowledge had forged strong bonds between mother and daughter. "I still don't know how we're going to tell Dad. He won't believe us. Losing your bike and arriving with Tony's and a gun won't make him happy."
"What if this has also happened in town and Dad already knows? Either way, I think he'll immediately think it's related to Mama and there's no stopping him."
Frank had been a special forces soldier, and although he had retired from the army about eight years ago, he is now the chief sheriff of the small town of Hell, Michigan. A small town that was built around a sawmill, a mill, a distillery, and a tavern in the 1830s-1840s, surrounded by forests, lakes, and rivers.
A peaceful place to live, at least until now.
"What the hell was that, Killi?" In the distance, an explosion has occurred at Mike's diner.
"It looks like something exploded at the diner," the flashing lamppost they left behind at the junction goes out. The timid light of the motorcycle illuminates the front of the road. Kara turns on the flashlight and points it back in the direction they came from the diner.
"Come on, idiot, we have that thing chasing us again. Step on it!"
Killian accelerates and heads towards the police station, hoping to find his father and tell him what has happened.

#4