[suspension until further notice]

hi everyone, 

i don't know if anyone still reads any of my works but if you do, you're a real one; i appreciate you! i left wattpad a while back because of how busy my college experience became! i'm so sorry for not continuing to post any chapters for several years and disappearing without a trace. life became so hectic that wattpad was placed on the back burner for a bit. in regards to all the books listed on my profile, i really would love to continue writing them. however, there are some concerns i need to address. 

the most prominent one being the status of ❝bad boys❞, a cheryl blossom fanfic i wrote back in 2017. first and foremost, i would like to make it clear that when i first started writing the novel, i loosely based the fanfic off of season 1 of riverdale, before we found out about cheryl's sexuality in the coming seasons. truth be told, i stopped watching riverdale after season 1 ended and i haven't continued since the last episode of season 1 in 2017 and only continued the fanfic because of the overwhelming support i received from my readers. i've gotten a few comments here and there about how my work ignores cheryl's true sexuality but i would like to make it CLEAR that i have not been keeping up to date with the show and thus, i was not aware of cheryl's true sexual orientation until many years later. for that reason, the status of bad boys is suspended for the time being. ultimately, i believe it is not wise to continue writing bad boys as i do not endorse or condone erasure of any sexual orientation. if you have any thoughts or opinions you would like to tell me concerning this matter, please do tell. 

on an end note, concerning my other fanfics, you may see a few updates during this month as it is my winter break! thank you so much for all your support over the years. i truly enjoyed writing for you all. happy 2023! may the new year bless you with success and prosperity! - love shirley x