o n e

Wyler Adams confidently strolled through the halls of Riverdale High School with a smirk on his handsome face. Some students stared in awe after him and others stared in fear. If Cheryl Blossom was the queen bee of Riverdale High School, Wyler Adams was most definitely the king.

"Hey baby," Wyler took a seat on the bench next to Cheryl in the cafeteria.

"Wyler!" Cheryl squealed. "I missed you!"

"I missed you more, princess." Wyler replied, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"You two are too cute," Josie McCoy sighed. "I wish I had a relationship like the two of you have."

"Wyler's one of a kind, Jo. I'm so lucky to have him." Cheryl giggled as her boyfriend intertwined their fingers together.

"You've got it all wrong, baby." Wyler whispered next to her ear. "If anyone's lucky, it's me for having such a beautiful and amazing girlfriend as yourself."

Cheryl sighed as the the school bell rung, signaling the end of the lunch period. It meant that she and Wyler would be separated until the end of the school day.

"I'll see you later, princess." Wyler gave her a quick kiss.

"I'll miss you." Cheryl pouted as Wyler untangled his hand from hers.

"You know I'll miss you twice as much as you'll miss me." Wyler smiled before leaving to his next class.

"Cheryl? Earth to Cheryl?" Josie waved her hand in front of her friend's face.

"Huh, what?" Cheryl blinked.

"You were staring at Wyler for a whole good minute." Josie laughed. "Come on, we're going to be late for class."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Watch it." Wyler said as a girl bumped into him.

"How about you watch yourself, buddy?" The girl retorted and Wyler Adams found himself turning around to see who she was.

The brunette girl would have been considered beautiful to any other male at Riverdale High School, but Wyler thought she was plain compared to Cheryl. In fact, every girl in the world paled in comparison to his gorgeous girlfriend.

"You're daring, new girl." Wyler smirked. "You should probably fix that personality of yours before it gets you into trouble."

"The name's Veronica Lodge." She stated. "And I'll keep that in mind."

"Wyler." He said and Veronica could see a small hint of a smile on his lips.

"Wyler what?" She asked when he didn't give her a last name like she gave him.

"It's your job to find out." He smirked before leaving the school. Cheryl had cheerleading after school and she loved it when he brought her her favorite drink, caramel frappe with whipped cream on top.
-
"Hey buddy," Reggie bumped fists with Wyler when he saw him leave the diner. "What brings you here?"

"Hey man." Wyler lifted his hand with his girlfriend's favorite drink. "Cheryl's caramel frappe."

"Man, you're whipped." Reggie laughed before bumping fists with him again.

"You would be too if you had a girl like Cheryl." Wyler remarked.

"Like I said, whipped!" Reggie chuckled. "I'll see you later, man!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wyler drove his motorcycle back to Riverdale High School and strolled his way into the gymnasium to see a dozen girls ranging from freshman to seniors trying out for a spot on the Riverdale Vixens.

"Wyler!" Cheryl shouted, waving her hand to catch his attention. His girlfriend was decked in her Riverdale Vixens cheerleading attire while narrowing down the competition for this year's team.

"Hey baby, you picking out who's on your team this year?" He asked her before lightly kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, only a few of them are actually decent." Cheryl sighed. "They need a lot of work."

"Well, I have faith in you, princess. If anyone's going to turn them from amateurs to professionals, it's you." Wyler smiled at his red headed girlfriend.

"Thanks Wy. What brings you here?" Cheryl asked, obviously overjoyed that her boyfriend had took time out of his day to visit her.

In response to her question, he lifted up a bag with the diner's label on it. "Your favorite."

"You're the greatest boyfriend ever!" Cheryl moaned as she took a sip of the caramel frappe.

"Only the best for my baby." Wyler smiled. "I have work in a half hour. I better go, but I'll see you later, Cher."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Betty, that was the guy I was talking to you about earlier!" Veronica whispered as she tried out for the Riverdale Vixens.

"You mean the smoking, hot guy with the tattoos? Wyler?" Betty gasped. "That's Cheryl's boyfriend!"

"How long have they been together?" Veronica questioned.

"Two years." Betty replied. "And counting."

"Interesting." Veronica Lodge mused.

Cheryl clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, "Veronica, welcome to the River Vixens!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬