Chapter 1 - Backstory "Good or Bad."

Age 14

Third POV: 

Korra and Y/n had been best friends ever since Y/n was found on the door step of the Village gates. The whole village took the child in as their own not knowing if they would ever know where she came from. They both spent their whole lives together. It was all they had ever known. They were the perfect balance. 

One day every thing went down hill.

"Are you seriously blaming me right now" Y/n said fuming inside. "Well I sure know it's not my fault". "You know what korra, You are the most selfish, immature brat that i've ever seen." Korra looked stunned but decided to keep fighting back. "You're just Jealous that i'm the Avatar and you're not." Y/n just sighed as she realised that her 'best friend' still doesn't even realised what she's really fighting about. "IT'S NEVER BEEN ABOUT THAT KORRA" "THEN WHAT HAS IT BEEN ABOUT!" Korra shouted back. "REALLY JUST TELL ME WHY YOU'RE ALWAYS SO JEALOUS OF ME!" Y/n had enough. "YOU NEVER LISTIN TO ME OR MY FEELINGS! THE MORE YOU SPEAK, THE MORE YOU'RE JUST PROVING MY POINT!" The room was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. "I HAVE TRIED AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT YOU WONT LISTIN TO ME! IM DONE TRYING! I HATE YOU KORRA!" 

Korra went silent. 

Not a single thought was in her mind 

Suddenly something clicked in the young Avatars brain. 

"IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THEN JUST LEAVE AND RUN FAR AWAY, BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW HOW TO DO! YOU'RE A BURDEN Y/N, EVEN YOUR OWN PARENT DIDN'T WANT YOU!" y/n just simply looked at her with a spiteful face and left.

The next morning Korra woke up hoping that y/n would come say sorry to her cause korra knew damn well that she would never apologises first. Night fall was soon approaching and Korra hadn't heard a word from y/n. She soon found out that no one had. Korra began searching the entirety of the south pole. When she made it to the secret spot that her and Y/n often spent time at she found a letter.

"Dear Korra,

I know that you will be the first reading this because I know what you're like. I know that you only started looking for me because you waiting for me to apologises first. I know this because this is what you do. You don't take responsibility for your actions. You never do. You never have. I decided to help you out one more time and left, just like you wanted me too. I'm a burden right? Anyway I hope you have fun being the Avatar because once they see who you truly are the are all going to wish you weren't. I meant what I said last night and I know you did too.

Until we meet again, which I hope we don't,

Y/n

Korra's eyes began to fill up with tears. All of the pain she felt slowly turned into anger. "How could she just leave me? I'M SUPPOSED TO BE HER BEST FRIEND!" her whole world was crumbling down around her. 

But this still wasn't her fault, was it?

The young girls began their new lives, and the only thing fuelling them was the thought of how much each other hurt them and what they were gonna do about it.

Good or Bad.

Hi! I really hope you guys like the first Chapter, it was really fun to write. Please tell me any feed back or ideas you have. I cant wait to write the rest of this story. Bye for now.