Chapter 7 - She is so confusing.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Both the girls were not looking forward to training to today. 

I mean who would blame them. They were both clearly confused about their feeling towards each other.

Yet, here they both are. 

In the gym. 

Extremely tense.

...One more than the other.

Y/N POV:

The silence is nice, uncomfortable, but nice."What's the big idea with making me train this early in the morning? The morning is evil." And now we're talking, thats cool I guess. Bolin is explaining how we're considered 'rookies' in the competition in a nice, calm manner. Mako took a different approach... By throwing stuff at korra. "And you're the rookiest of us all. We gotta get you up to speed if we wanna survive in the tournament. Deal with it." 

"You deal with it!" Korra says while aggressively tossing the ball back to Mako causing it to hit him so hard in the stomach that he ends up slouched against the wall. 

I laugh a little. I mean, I may hate her but I gotta admit that it was funny. I guess I laughed a little too loud because the once smug avatars face changes to a glimmer of hope as she glances towards me. 

Her eyes.

oh spirts, I forgot how beautiful they were. I feel a though I'm drowning in them and the only person who can save me is her. She's absolutely mesmerising

No. You can't do this again, you know how it ended last time. 

You just can't do it again.

She soon glances over her shoulder as Butakha enters the gym. My thoughts leave the room and is now full of a certain water tribe girl.

I just don't get it. I mean she was the one who started the fight yet now she's acting like it didn't happen. Ever since I met Korra, she has been confusing me. Even with the smallest things, like we always had to spend all our time trying to catch the biggest fish when we could use the time to catch a bunch of smaller fish. But no, she always insisted on working harder to get the same exact result. And yet she was one of the laziest people I've ever met! I mean how could someone who was so stubborn and hardcore about training, slack off that much. I'm not saying I didn't like when we would sleep in her bed all day while she told be all of her unbelievable stories, but I just never really got it. 

Our whole friendship was confusing.

She is so confusing.

I look back up when I see everyone starting to pack up and leave. "I guess i'm not even the coach anymore." I mumble enough for them all to hear. "It's not you y/n, we just all have to go to figure out how we're gonna get the money." wait what? "I'm not even gonna ask." I ended up walking out, and right as I was exciting the building I heard a familiar voice.

"can we talk?"

I don't want to turn around.

"please, n/n."

shit.

why does she always pull out the nick names on me.

"what do you need, korra" I say while slowing turning around. She gasps a little. And her face is going red? I guess she just wasn't expecting me to stay. "I- I'm sorry. I still remember everything. I shouldn't of said what I said, I swear I- I didn't mean it." It's pretty obvious she's getting nervous, but why. Is this just another one of her tricks. I cant let my self into this mess again. But she looks sincere, like she really cares. She's going really re-, wait she's blushing. 

Is she blushing because of me?

Korras POV:

I've got training really soon with Tenzin but I just have to try and talk with y/n. I know she doesn't want to but I need to. I hear foot steps coming so I try to calm myself down. She walks out with out even seeing me. "can we talk?" I know she heard me, but she keeps on walking. 

shit. shit. shit.

Wait.

"Please, n/n"

She stopped. YES! I love the fact that she still can't resist nick names. It looks like she's about to start walking again, but instead turns around. "what do you need, korra" She's beautiful. Spirts, it's like she has this power over me. I can feel my self burning up, why am I doing this? Shit, I'm just staring at her, I need to talk. "I- I'm sorry. I still remember everything. I shouldn't of said what I said, I swear I- I didn't mean it." I hope she knows I really mean it. I can tell she thinking carefully. Her face is completely unreadable. Yet even now she looks like she was sent from the spirt world. I would look at her day if I could, heck I would look at her for the rest of my life. NO KORRA! STOP. I feel like i'm turning into a tomato. I mean surely it wouldn't be too noticeable.

Her face changes.

She looks confused. 

no, thats not it. She looks... 

"I- I have to go." 

flustered?

she sprinted off after that. I mean it when I say I have never seen her run that fast in my whole entire life. Why would she be nervous around me? 

She is so confusing.

TIMESKIP

I'm training with the air bending kids at the temple when mako shows up. "Ooh, he's cute. Korra, is that the handsome firebender boy that drives you crazy?"Jinora practically shout causing ikki to shift her attention. "Does he drive you crazy in a bad way, or does he drive you crazy like you like him?" I glare at her in pure embarrassment. I shoot them up into the air with my air bending as mako gets closer. "Ahem. Oh. Hey, Mako." I say as cool as I possibly can. "You seen Bolin?" Wow straight to the point. "Nice to see you, too. And no. I haven't seen him since practice." makos face changes "Just great, y/n hasn't either." oh, thats not good. "Think something's wrong?" I question him. he sighs "I don't know. Bolin has a knack for getting into stupid situations. See you later." He says right before walking away.

"Wait. I could, uh ... help you look for him." I can look for bolin... and hang out with Mako. It's a win-win. "Nah. I got it." Seriously. "Hey, cool guy, let me help you. We can take Naga." 

"Who's Naga?"

Words: 1163

Okay so thats it for todays chapter. I really hope that you are all liking this story so far. Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. I may be posting less soon because of school, but I am really enjoying writing this story so far. ALSO, I just wanna say that I am probably going to skip the whole amon thing with the revelation and continue on with the next episode in the shows time line. I just don't think it would really make sense for y/n to be part of that whole thing, you know?