Before the mission

Y/n: your name

K: Kella

H/n: hero name

N/n: nickname

H/c: hair color

H/l: hair length

F/c: favorite color

E/c: eye color

S/c: skin color

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I was running away from a certain girl in a wolf suit. While running I saw a flash of white beside me and I got distracted which made me trip on a rock.

K: *laughing* really h/n, I didn't know you liked the floor

Y/n: very funny, Black Wolf  *keeps running*

K: *rolls her eyes* why thank you.

???: Black Wolf and H/n we need you to come back to the lab

Y/n and K: you got it shuri

Shuri: there should be a tube to teleport you guys in about 5 kilometers ( i just made that up lol)

Y/n: We're on our way

(When they got there)

I walked around the lab looking around and messing with some stuff until I got shocked with one of the gadgets Shuri has. I let out a yelp and held my finger. 

K: that's what you get for touching random stuff n/n  

S: *holding her laughter* come y/n we're going to adjust and upgrade your hero suit

Y/n: REALLY?!

K: *laughs* mhm

Y/n: What about yours? *looks at Kella*

K: I already got mine while you were goofing around *laughs at Y/n's shocked face*

(After the updates and adjustments)

Kella and I were trying to see who could beat Shuri's high score at video games but we got annoyed since we had a tied. "WHY CAN'T I BEAT YOU AT THIS" I yelled at the top of my lungs "Becase I'm older" Kella said while flipping her hair and smirking "mhm so that's why we tied" i said smirking as her smirk dropped and she stuck her tongue at me. We both got startled when the alarm started blaring indicating that Shuri wanted to meet us. We got to the lab where Shuri informed us we had a mission, which was to examine some plants and seeing if they are compatible with our plants. We both agreed and got into the space ship...