HE PURRS?!

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"No way-" we heard a voice say as our head snapped into the voices direction "Lo'ak?!" Neteyam said as he turned a shade of purple "What are you doing here?" I asked him, confused. "Dad told me to check on you, but it seems I didn't have to~" Lo'ak says with a smirk while both of us blushed "I never knew you could purr bro" he continued with a small smile "Just leave us alone!" Neteyam told him and Lo'ak raised his hands in surrender "Alright, Alright" he said as he walked away. I looked at Neteyam and saw that he was looking down with a small blush. I smirked and started scratching his ear again, smiling when he started to purr and nuzzle his head into my hand. "You're so cute!" I exclaimed as he started to purr even more.

(Meanwhile, Killer's P.OV)

I was jumping from tree to tree with Spider when I saw two familiar teal and blue figures. I stopped making Spider look at me confused. I pointed towards the figure and he nodded, understanding what I meant. We headed towards the people and saw it was Rotxo and Kiri talking about humans. Spider and I looked at each other and nodded with an evil smirk, we slowly crept towards them "BOO!" we yelled, making them shriek and look at us with horrified faces. Spider and I looked at each other and started laughing "You should've seen your faces!" Spider exclaimed as he high-fived me "Spider?" I heard Kiri ask, making me look at her in confusion "You guys know each other?" I asked while looking at them "Yeah, I was raised with them when we got separated" Spider told me as I nodded in understanding. Kiri ran up to him and hugged him as I looked over to Rotxo and smiled "Hi!" I said and hugged him, he was stunned but hugged back "How are you alive?" I heard Kiri ask Spider, I looked at her "I managed to get him out of Quaritch's base" I said, going towards Spider "Thank you, but what do you mean by 'when we were separated'?" Kiri asked us with a confused look "Miles and I are siblings" I stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world "Yup!" Spider said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders with a proud smile. 

(Back to Y/n's P.O.V)

After a while, I stopped scratching his ear and he looked at me with a smile "What?" I asked him and he leaned towards my face, giving my lips a small peck. "What was that for?" I asked with a blush, trying to hide my face from him "I just wanted to, you're so cute you know that right?" He said as he grabbed my chin making me look at him. I leaned closer to his face and pecked his lips, I smiled in victory as his face turned a deep shade of purple "We should head back" I told him, to which he just nodded and looked away. I grabbed his hand and started guiding him back to the village.

(Killer's P.O.V)

I leaned on Rotxo's shoulder as I watched Spider and Kiri run around, chasing each other "They're very cute" I said smiling "Yeah, but not as cute as you though" I heard Rotxo mumble "What was that?" I asked while looking at him, he blushed and looked away "N-Nothing!" He exclaimed quickly, I smiled and pecked his cheek "We should go back" I told him "Y-Yeah!" He said while blushing a deep purple, I looked at the others "Hey guys! Let's head back!" I yelled to which they nodded and started running back, I laughed "Well then," I said while looking at Rotxo and pecked his cheek "Race ya!" I yelled and started running, I looked back and saw Rotxo shake his head with a small blush and start running while laughing 

(When they got there) 

All of us were panting and laughing, I looked up and saw Y/n and Neteyam come in hand in hand. I smirked and looked at Kiri and Kella who also seemed to notice, we nodded to each other with an evil smile "Soooo," Kella started, "Are you two together?" Kella, Kiri and I said at the same time and they blushed "N-no" Y/n said blushing "Not yet" I heard Neteyam whisper softly apparently, only I heard it because Y/n didn't react to it. I smirked and looked at Neteyam with a look that said 'I know what you said', he looked at me and turned a deep purple. He looked at Rotxo then back at me with a smirk, I blushed and shook my head trying to get rid of it. I noticed Ao'nung nudge Rotxo making him blush, he went over to me and back hugged me wrapping his tail around my waist making me turn a deep red. I saw Neteyam do the same thing to Y/n and she blushed then we heard a voice say "Alright, we're back- what's going on?!"