"KILLER?!"

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"WAIT WHAT?!" My sister and I heard a voice yell. As we looked into the direction of the voice we saw a girl walking out of the water, seriously what is is with everyone coming out of the water y'know what I don't wanna know- I looked at the girl who came out of the water taking in her features. She had black and red hair a completely white eye and a light brown eye, the corners of her face had turquoise scales, and she was wearing ripped jeans and a BTS hoodie. Come to think of it she looks like- "KILLER?!" my thoughts were interrupted by my sister screaming "Nooooo, I'm Tailor Swift. YES YOU SKWXANG" she yelled at my sister who looked around nervously, I cleared my throat making her look at me with a mad face I gulped "H-Hi K-Key, how are you?" I looked at her nervously "I was doing fine until I heard that two guys kissed you" she said angrily. I looked at my sister nervously and she looked back at me "I-It was an accident, mine at least" I mumbled making her face soften "M-mine on accident too" Kella said clearly lying but Killer didn't question it further "Anyways- why and how are you here Key?" I asked looking at her confused "Namor let me come once he heard what you guys were doing" she stated simply while shrugging "Hey, what does skwxang mean?" Kella asked confused "It means moron or idiot in Na'vi" Killer said while looking around only to be pinned to the ground by Rotxo, who was followed by the others.

Killer didn't take the action nicely and somehow managed to kick him off her making him yelp as she pinned him down while she growled at him, her throat emitting a sound much alike to a wolf growling. My sister tried to pull her off but couldn't "키 중지 지금!" (Key stop now!) I yelled at her making her stop and get off him, the others where surprised and confused at what was happening. Killer looked at me with a pout "Pero el empezó! No es mi culpa!" (But he started it! It's not my fault) she told me "I know but still you can't go pinning people to the ground and try to rip their throats out" I stated making her shrink back and look at Rotxo, who looked at her with awe in his eyes "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to kill you" she said to him while helping him get off the ground "I-It's fine" he said stuttering as his face turned a light red. I looked at my sister and smiled while signing You thinking what I'm thinking  and she smiled back and nodded. I looked at Neteyam and he seemed to have understood what I signed and smiled while signing Wanna get them together?  I smiled and nodded while he smirked and came up to me and hugging me from behind and he nuzzled his face into my neck. Killer who saw the action smirked at me and said "Tu es in amore, es in amore!" (You are in lo-ove, you are in lo-ove!) making me blush. Jake looked in between us and asked "Who is she?" while looking at Killer who was still teasing me "She is my sister" I said looking at her annoyed "Hi! Killer L/n nice to meet you! You can call me Key!" She said extending her arm towards him "You're White Wolf right?" (Ik bucky is white wolf but here he isn't) Neytiri asked with amusement "That's right! Best assassin/avenger you'll meet!" She said proudly while Neytiri smiled at her "ASSASSIN?!"