KILL WHO?!

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"Well... not quite" I said looking at my sister who nodded and continued for me "Y/n is but I'm not, I was adopted when I was little since my parents died" she said looking down "I'm so sorry for that" Ao'nung said hugging her making my sister red as I silently laughed "I-it's fine really" my sister said getting redder every second "I have a question, what happened to Black Panther? King T'Challa, I mean" Jake asked "Our brother is resting with our ancestors as well as our mother" i said looking down but I looked up smiling "But our sister, Shuri, is the new Black Panther" I continued. Ronal, Tonowari, Jake, Neytiri and their children where talking about where they should let us stay, I was staring off into space until I felt a tail wrap around my leg up to my thigh.

 I looked towards the owner of the tail only to find out it was Neteyam, who was grinning at me with a glint in his eye, I looked away flustered and saw my sister smirking at me with a knowing look while Ao'nung had the same look. I showed her my middle finger and she returned it until Ao'nung did the same thing to her and she turned red (i made their tails longer lol). I smirked until I felt the tail move up to my waist and Neteyam's breath on my neck and I blushed when I realized Neytiri and Ronal witnessed the whole thing and where looking at us smirking. I cleared my throat and asked "Where are we going to be staying?" making Neteyam and Ao'nung let go "Kella is going to be staying with us and you're going to be staying with the Sully's" Tonowari said as the rest nodded, I looked at Kella and she nodded looking at me, I sighed "Alright, thank you for letting us stay!" I said with the biggest smile I've done.

(After settling in)

I was walking with my sister on the shore of the beach until I received a notification on my phone, yes we have phones and and service, it was a picture of my sister's ex with a girl. I looked at my sister and smirked getting an idea "Kella..." I said as she looked at muttering a "hm?" I looked at her with a serious face and sang "I might kill your ex~" apparently she understood and sang back "Not the best idea~" I smirked and sang "His new girlfriend's next~" to which she looked at me shocked and I showed her my phone and she stayed there jungshooked. I, obviously, wasn't being serious and my sister knew. But apparently we where being watched and our spies thought we were serious because I heard a familiar voice yell "KILL WHO?!" My sister and I flinched and looked at each other. Uh oh...