Explaining to the others

(Y/n's P.O.V)

"ASSASSIN?!" everyone except Neytiri, Key, Kella and I yelled "Yup!" Key said with a proud smile "She was being loyal to the nation that took her in and killed our mother" I said smirking as Key shrinked her shoulders at the memory "I said I was sorry! I was trying to kill the girl just like Namor told me!" She exclaimed, pouting and crossing her arms "We know! We just like to see you pout!" Kella said as she laughed "Namor? Who is Namor?" Tonowari asked "My adoptive father and the feathered serpent god" Key said shrugging "GOD?!" Everyone exclaimed "Yeah, some people even call him god of the seas" I said with an unbothered look "Anyway- why did you kill their mother?" Jake asked slightly uneasy "A friend of the queen decided it was a good idea to shoot one of our kind" Key said "Your kind?" Rotxo asked as all of them exchanged confused glances, I sighed nodding telling Key to do it and she smiled and went to the water.

(Killer's P.O.V)

I smiled and went into the water watching my tan skin turn into a shade of light blue and the scales of my face turned into a cyan color. I looked at the others and saw them all with shocked and amazed faces then my eyes wandered to Rotxo and I saw his face was a deep red. I smirked, got out of the water and went towards him "You're a bit red there, honey" i said and somehow his face turned even more red, I smiled "I'm just messing with ya darling!" I said trying not to laugh "That's enough Gaby" I heard Y/n say "Alright, alright" I said in defeat and kissed his cheek before going towards my sisters "What are you?" Ronal asked me "I'm the princess of the Talokan, the most advanced people on Earth" I replied with a proud smile as my skin turned back to normal "She is also a superhero along with us" Kella said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders as she smiled.

 (In this the Na'vi are a bit smaller so it's easier  for me to write)

 I looked at Y/n and saw that Neteyam had his tail around her leg and his arms wrapped around her waist "So uhm, this might seem weird but can I stay here? I don't want to leave this two alone" I said fidgeting with my Wakanda beads "Are you going to kill us?" Jake asked as Neytiri scoffed "Of course you can stay with us child! It will do good for these kids to learn stuff from you three" she said as she smiled and pointed  to the kids, I smiled and bowed "Thank you so much!" I said then, I felt two pair of arms wrap around me. I looked down and saw that it was Kella and Y/n looking at me with HUGE smiles on their faces, Oh no...