Meeting more blue people

Y/n's P.O.V

"What are you doing?" I asked my sister, who started walking in a random direction "I'm going to see if we can find people" she said. I started following her and soon we reached a beach, our jaws dropped when we saw blue people playing in the water. "There are more?!" I said shocked "Apparently" my sister said looking at them furrowing her eyebrows. One of them saw us and told the others and they looked at us, I started freaking out when they started swimming towards us and got prepared to touch my necklace which activated my suit but my sister told me not to. A girl with light blue skin pulled out a spear and pointed it at us "Who are you and what is your business here?!" she said hissing at us, I glared while my sister looked as calm as ever and took the tip guiding the spear to where it was pointing and the ground "We are not here to start a fight or any potential danger to any of you" my sister said keeping eye contact with the girl "We got here by an accident, we accidentally got into a space capsule and it crash landed here. As for who we are, that is none of your business" i said glaring at her. The girl looked at the others and they nodded, while my sister was trying to calm me down "My name is Tsireya, and these are Kiri, Neteyam, Tuk, Lo'ak, Ao'nung and Rotxo" she said pointing at them and they did a weird hand sign while smiling, I looked at Kella with a confused face and she simply shrugged "My name is Kella and this is my sister Y/n" my sister said as we did the Wakanda salut "As you can see we are not from here, and we'll be leaving as soon as possible" I said with a calm voice. My sister looked at me with a proud smile and nodded, while I did the same until I felt a pair of eyes on me. When I looked to see who it was I made eye contact with Neteyam? I think, yeah Neteyam. He looked flustered and looked away , I looked at him with a confused face "Don't you need a place to stay?" Ao'nung said while looking at my sister, she looked at me and I said "Well, yes but-" I got cut off by Ao'nung who said "Great then! You'll be staying with us!" while grabbing my sister by the waist. I looked at her, to see her with a light pink on her face. I smirked this is going to be fun.