Finding out

(Y'n's P.O.V)

We were on our way to meet Tsireya's and Ao'nung's parents to see if we can stay. While we were nearing the place, a guy with long hair came over to us and started making fun of me and my sister. I was going to punch him in the face until Neteyam and Ao'nung told him to leave us alone, the guy rolled his eyes and left "Who was that?" I asked "He's no one you should worry about he likes to make fun of people" Kiri told us. My sister and I looked at each other a bit confused as to why they wouldn't tell us but we shrugged anyway "Here we are" said Lo'ak "Let's go" I said pulling my sister with me inside, in there we saw two light blue people with two dark blue people which I'm assuming are their parents "Ma'am, sir we found these two on the shore of the beach which surprisingly no masks and breathing normally" said Rotxo. All of them looked at us, and me and my sister did the famous Wakanda salut "My name is Y/n L/n and this is my sister Kella" I said as my sister nodded in acknowledgement "Why are there two sky people here Lo'ak?!" The dark blue man asked "We accidentally entered a space capsule and it crash landed here, your children have nothing to do with it" my sister said defending the poor boy "Warrior" the light blue woman said as my sister looked at her answering a "Yes?" I looked at my sister confused then remembered that her name means warrior as I face palmed myself "Where are you from?" The woman asked "We are from Wakanda, a hidden country" i said. My sister nodded and continued "We're hoping we could stay for a while? I need sometime to fix the capsule" The woman looked at us then at the light blue man who nodded "My name is Ronal and this is my mate Tonowari" she said as Tonowari nodded "I'm Jake and this is my mate Neytiri" Jake said as Neytiri looked at us suspiciously "It's a pleasure to meet you" my sister and I said at the same time, Ronal smiled "You can stay with us as long as you want" My sister and I smiled until I remembered something "Do you guys know Miles Nick?" I asked and saw all of them tense "He tried to kill all of us" Tsireya said looking down, my sister and I looked at each other and nodded "He's back and I believe he's coming for you" My sister said "But-" I continued "We will do our best to protect you for the time being" My sister touched her circlet and I touched my necklace activating our suits while the others looked at us shocked and Jake smiled "You are Black Wolf and H/n, heroes of the sky people" he said and we nodded, smiling "So that means you are princesses?!" Tuk asked with stars in her eyes  "Well... not quite"