REALIZATION

***

Wednesday realized Tyler wasn't all to blame. She had learned more about Hydes in the following weeks after he got taken by authorities and it helped her learn the whole ordeal was out of his control because once he became bound with his master he had to follow all orders and his Hyde has its own sort of personality and it can take over sometimes and if not helped, completely take over Tyler's human self.

She couldn't help but to guess that was what had happened to his mother and she didn't want him to meet the same fate. Tyler was a good person outside of the Hyde and he had been hurting enough. She wanted to find him so she could admit to him she was wrongly angry at him and so she could help him before it would be too late.

She didn't know where they would have sent him though so she did what she didn't necessarily want to, talk to his dad. She showed up at his house and knocked a couple times.

When the Sheriff opened the door he was surprised to see the girl, "Wednesday? What do you want?"

"Do you know where they took Tyler?" She asked.

The man sighed, "I don't see why you need to know."

"I've come to understand and learn more about your son's condition and want to find him so he can get help before he meets the same fate as his mother," she said bluntly but also purposely, knowing the effect it would have on the man at the mention of his deceased love.

He wiped a hand wearily across his face, "do you actually think he can be helped?"

"Yes," she said back sternly, starting to grow a bit impatient. So, he gave her the name of the place and she looked it up. It wasn't too far away but far enough.

She'd take the journey alone with Thing only, it was too risky to get anyone else involved. She knew Enid and anyone wouldn't join anyways because they didn't understand Tyler as much and still thought of him as the monster that killed a bunch of innocent people, and only the monster. Most of the outcasts had seemed to forget there was a person within the Hyde, that it was more than just a monster.

She snuck out in the middle of the night, not wanting to try and explain to Enid what she was going to do. If possible, she wouldn't let anyone know of her plan unless it worked though she did plan to share the information she'd found about Hydes as she didn't want them, especially Tyler, to remain misunderstood and hated for things they can't control.

After a long walk and an hour long bus ride Wednesday got to the asylum Tyler had been sent to and it was very comparable to a prison. She would have enjoyed that fact if she didn't keep reminding herself of how terrible Tyler was probably treated within the walls of the building.

She sent Thing to distract the person at the front desk and was able to get in rather easily. She knew there were cameras though so she sent Thing to mess with those too so she wouldn't get caught and get them both wanted by police.

She walked through the halls, trying to find where Tyler might be and when she noticed the camera's red lights turn off she finally spoke, calling out his name in hopes he would hear her and respond so she could find him more easily.

Eventually she got to a section that looked very similar to solitary confinement and she froze when she heard yells of agony that sounded all too much like Tyler's voice.