Part 1

Here is my new story.. Hopefully you like it.. Plz support if you feel it's worth supporting..

Plz ignore typos, errors and mistakes..

(There is no janki's sister in this story..Think of her as some friend of her rather than ragini's maasi..)

There will be lots of new characters jinka vastavikta se koi lena dena nhi hai.. I meant swaragini world ki vastavikta.. Fiction in a fiction..
.
.
.
.

Ragini was sitting in front of mirror getting dressed for her sangeet..

She can't believe she turned out this lucky. Finally she is getting her love, her laksh..

She has always wanted his love back but had stopped hoping for it long back.. But now with some miracle he had wanted to give them a chance..

Smiling happily she was fixing her necklace when there was a knock on the door..

Ragini turns and saw dadi standing there

Ragini - dadi aap..

(Dadi you..)

Dadi - dekh kaun aaya hai thaare se milne..

(Look who is here to meet you)

She looks confused but soon her confusiin turns into happiness seeing the person standing there..

Ragini - Mamu..

She screams loudly and runs to hug him..

Ragini's mama , Jatin Saraf saw his neice and happily hugged her

Jatin- kaisi hai humaari gudiya.. ??

(How is my gudiya ?? )

He looks at her emotionally..

Ragini - hum theek hai.. Aap kitne din baad humse milne aaye.. Aise koi karta hai kya.. ??

(I m ok.. You have came to meet me after so long.. Who does that..??)

Jatin - Sorry..Sorry my baby, tumhe toh pata hai na hume business k chakkar m abroad jana pada, itne time tumhe mil bhi nhi paaye..