Part 12

Here's the next part.. Hopefully you will like it..

.
.
.
.

Aditya and Ragini were in the car.. Aditya while driving looks at her who was facing outside..

Noticing this he turns towards front with a smile as he knew that she was extremely annoyed with the episode he pulled earlier..

Poor girl 😏

He clear his throat and glance at her..

Aditya - What happened sweetheart..?? Why are you so silent..?? I feel like it's been so long that I haven't heard your angelic voice..

Ragini rolls her eyes at this and looks at him with fake smile.

Ragini - Oh really..?? You really need other people to talk..?? I thought that considering how much obsessed you are with yourself, you just like to hear your own voice..

Aditya (chuckling) -Well.. That's not true.. Along with my voice, I can bear your voice as well..

Ragini - aww.. How fortunate f me..

She makes a face and looks outside the window..

Aditya laughs slightly and continue driving..

Aditya - Seems like you are not happy with me..

Ragini (sarcastically glaring at him) - Oh really..?? why would you say that..?? I wonder....

Aditya - uff...... Bas yahi.. Yahi jo aap nazro aur jabaan se teer chalati hai na..Yahi....Yahi seedhe dil par lagte hai aur humein aapke paas khinche chale aane par majbur karti hai..

(Uff.. This only.. The way you shoot arrows with your eyes and tongue...This This only hits my heart and compels me to get closer to you ..)

Ragini makes a disgusted face and looks at him by squinting her eyes..

Ragini - You think you are very smart.. Don't you..??

Aditya (smirking) - I don't "think" I m smart

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aditya (smirking) - I don't "think" I m smart.. I know it.. It's a fact..

Ragini (fake smiling ) - Wow.. How humble of you..

Aditya - Why shy away from accepting the truth when you are sure of it..?? (Looking towards her) don't you think you are smart..??

??

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Prince Charming Or Not ?? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें