Part 5

Here is the next part.. Enjoy.. And even after all this time you don't know that I you need to ignore my typos and errors, then I guess you never read my stories properly 🙈😭

Because more than storylines you will find errors in my update 😬🙈.. So plz ignore it..

.
.
.
.
.

A car stops in front of an exquisite palace.. A guard comes running and opens the door and bows his head..

Aditya steps out of that car and removes his shades..

His assistant also comes there.. He hands over the keys and his shades to him and start walking inside..

Aditya - Maharaj wapas aa gaye..??

Assistant - Jee Sir.. Abhi thodi der pehle hi.. He wants to meet you..

Aditya - Hmm..I m going to meet him..

Assistant - Alright Sir..

While Aditya goes inside, his assistant goes to park the car..

.
.

.

.

Aditya enters a room, a man was standing there busy in studying a file..

He knocks on the door, that man looks up..

Maharaj Adhiraaj Singh Of Jaighad....

Aditya enters and gave a slight bow of his head respectfully..

Aditya - Ghani khama hukum..

Adhiraaj nods back at him..

Adhiraaj - Ghani khama yuvraj..

Aditya - So.. How was your tour.. ??

Adhiraaj - Great..What about you?? How is it going here??

Aditya (shrugging) - Great as well..

Adhiraaj - Hum jaan sakte hai abhi aap kaha busy hai.. ??

Aditya - Nothing.. Just had a meeting..

Adhiraaj looks at him pointedly..

Adhiraaj - Jatin Saraf k saath..??

Aditya looks at him and then nods his head..

Adhiraaj takes a sigh..

Adhiraaj - I hope it's not because of what I am thinking..

Aditya - you don't need to worry.. It was just a normal meet.. You know jaan pehchaan badhaane k liye..

Adhiraaj - oh please yuvraaj..I know what you are thinking but you don't need to.. Jatin par humein pura bharosa hai.. Wo humaare saath, jaighad k saath kabhi kuch galat nhi karenge aur na hi hone denge.. Lekin kahi aisa na ho ki unke humaare saath jo bhi rishte hai unme bhi kuch khataas aa jaaye..