Part 22

Here is the next part.. Hopefully you will like it.. Please ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

A car stops in front of the decorated jaighad palace..

Ragini comes out with raghav and jatin.. Her eyes went wide seeing the palace.. It was already grand but now decorated majestically.. Looking around she saw many people walking in..

Ragini - Mamu, Raghu I am feeling so nervous

Jatin - Why gudiya..??

Ragini - I have never been to any such grand event.. So much of media and so many people .. I m not sure what I would even do here.. What if I mess up something..??

Raghav - What will we do..?? We will roam around and pose for selfies and eat a lot of free food.. Isn't it what we are supposed to do in parties..??

Ragini (chuckling) - Bhukkad..

Raghav - That's the reality di.. Accept it.. That's what parties are for..

He looks at jatin ..

Raghav - And in between dad will make you meet few of his business associates.. He makes me go through that as well but you can zone it out.. Don't worry..

Jatin (sternly) - Raghav..

Ragini (laughing) - Ok.. That sounds cool..

Jatin(shaking his head) - You both are impossible.. Come on now let's go in..

Three of them enters in and looks around.. Many people from royals clan, businessman, celebrities were present there.. Few people she had seen on TV, many she had no idea who they were..

She looks on wide eyed at the grand atmosphere..

Raghav (whispering) - Don't worry..  I don't even have any idea who half of these people are..I can't care to remember..

Ragini looks at him surprised..

Raghav - Oh come on.. Don't worry di.. All of them can't compare to you.. Maharaj is the most powerful Royal in this party and he literally adores you.. Dad is the most powerful businessman here and you are apple of his eyes.. His piece of heart and (dramatically) most eligible bachelor here worships the ground you walk on..

Ragini - Who ....?? yuvraaj..??

Raghav(making a face) - eww.. No....
It's me.. From where did that yuvraaj come.. ?? I am the most eligible bachelor here..

Ragini- Ohhh.. (Raising her brows) Right.. Sorry..

Raghav - And besides you are the most charismatic, most beautiful, most awesome girl in this party..

Ragini looks at him and pinches his cheeks..

Ragini - You my brother have such sweet tongue..So dramatic..