Part 14

Here's the next part.. Please ignore typos and errors.. Enjoy..

.
.
.
.

Ragini, Raghav and Aditya were having breakfast.. Ragini was still sulking while aditya was looking at her teasingly..

Aditya - So.. What is the plan sweetheart..?? What are we doing today..??

Ragini - we..??

Aditya - Yeah.. We are in Mumbai and we have to go out to visit various places..

Ragini - But what will you do coming with us..?? You have your meetings..

Aditya - Yeah.. But what are those meetings in front of you.. I have kept today free especially for you.. So we will go out together ..

Raghav - With me as well..

Aditya turns to him with a smile..

Aditya - of course Raghav banna.. How can we miss you.. ?? We all will go together today but unfortunately from tomorrow I won't be able to join you guys..

Ragini, Raghav(looking up) -Aahhh....Thank god..

Aditya (raising his brows) - hunhh.. You guys said something..??

They both shake their head fervently in no.....

Aditya (shrugging) - OK.. So..tell me where we are going first.. ??

Ragini - How about we first visit auspicious places... Let's start with mandir.

Aditya / Raghav (together) - Mandir..??

Ragini(excitedly) - Yeah. I have heard a lot about temples here......Sidhivinayak,mahalakshmi, mumbadevi and many more....I want to visit all those..

Aditya and Raghav looks at each other and just shrugs..

Aditya - Uhhhh....... Alright.. If you want to visit temple then we will start with sidhivinayak and will go to the places nearby.. What say.. ? ?

Ragini - Alright.. But you coming with us.. Won't that be a problem..??

Aditya - no worries sweetheart.. I m a yuvraaj not an actor.. It's mumbai..People won't recognize me at just a glance.. Plus we can cover up very well..

Ragini - Uhmm.. Ok.. If you say so..

Later they all get ready to go out.. As usual raghav took the passanger seat.. Aditya settles in driver seat and looks at him teasingly..

Aditya - You won't let me have the chance to sit beside your sister.. Right..??

Raghav - uh.. It's nothing like that yuvraaj.. I think di will be more comfortable at the back..

Aditya - Sure.. I believe you..

Saying that he starts the car and drives out from there..

Later after mandir they visited various places around ..

As they were on the beach, Ragini and Raghav start playing with waves while Aditya stays behind talking on his phone..

After finishing his call he turns and see Ragini busy in making mud castle with other kids there..

He raised his brows seeing her excitement while doing this and qalks towards them..

Aditya - Seriously sweetheart..?? I can understand Ragahv banna as he is a kid but you..??

Raghav looks at him ruefully while ragini rolls her eyes..