Part 16

Here is the next part.. Enjoy but do ignore the typos and errors..

.
.
.
.

Aditya comes out of the washroom and goes towards his wardrobe.. Opening it he looks through his clothes..

Suddenly he gets a thought and he starts searching for something..

Finally finding it he takes it out.. It was one of the shirts that ragini had "gifted" him..

He looks at it and caresses it softly remembering how he got it from her.. A smile appears on his face and he starts wearing that shirt..

.
.
.
.

Aditya was coming down stairs in a hurry while fixing his watch.. He saw Adhiraaj at the dining table and goes towards him..

Taking his blessings he sits on the chair beside him..

Aditya - Good morning kaka..

A staff comes forward and start serving him..

Adhiraaj - Good morning beta.. Kya baat hai.. Aajkal aapke saath breakfast karne k hume baar baar mauke mil rahe hai..

(Good morning son.. Wow.. Nowadays I m getting many chances to have breakfast with you)

Aditya - oh please kaka.. It's you who is always busy with his tours and meetings that you are hardly home.. Don't blame me only..

Adhiraaj - yeah ..yeah.. By the way where are you going in such a hurry..??

Aditya - Where else..?? Office..

Adhiraaj - Office..?? In such hurry..??

Aditya - Yeah.. Actually ragini has recovered and she will be coming back to work from today so I thought that I will go and pick her up..

Adhiraaj raise her brows hearing this..

Adhiraaj - Oh...... But as far as I know she can come by her own car.. Why you have to go and pick her up.. Hmm..??

Aditya - Yes but she has just recovered so  it's better that someone is there by her side.. So I will go to pick her up..

Adhiraaj puts his elbow on table and leans his chin on his knuckles..

Adhiraaj - And since when did you became this "good samaritan"..??

Aditya looks at him and shakes his head understanding what he meant..

Aditya - I m not.. It's just for Ragini..

Adhiraaj - Ahaan...??

Aditya - Ahaan...

Adhiraaj kerp looking at Aditya leaning his elbow on the table..

Aditya (rolling his eyes) - fine.. The thing is that I like Ragini..

Adhiraaj elbow slips and he stumbles off by this sudden declaration..

He looks at aditya in shock.. Even he wasn't expecting this..

Adhiraaj - Like Ragini..?? Like really like..?? That type of like..??

Aditya - Seriously kaka..What are you ..?? A teenager..??

Adhiraaj - If you will drop such bombs suddenly then how am I supposed to react..?? I could never imagine this.. You liking someone..... And it's Ragini..... I.. I..

A chuckle escapes his lips in happiness.. He didn't know how to even express it..

Aditya smiles softly.. He scratches the side of his forhead..