Part 8

Here's the next part.. Plz ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.
.

Adi enters inside his room and throwing his keys on the side table, he goes towards his wardrobe and opens it..

He takes out his night clothes and was about to close the door when his gaze falls on shirts "gifted" by ragini..

He takes it out and looks at it..All their interactions comes to his mind..

Their first meet at airport and how she splashed her coffee on his shirt and then their banter, then again bumping with each other when he had gone to her house and how irritated she would get with him, their meet at mall and the way she was trying to hide her irritation and show a smile on her face when in reality she would love to strangle him if given a chance and then again at the office..

And now they are business partners..

A chuckle escapes his lips rememberimg all this..

Aditya - kya kaha tha aapne..?? Spongebob, shinchan (chuckling) waise yeh toh sahi hai jab ek teekhi mirchi khud hi phadphadati hai na toh mazaa toh bahut aata hai.. Dekhte hai kab tak yeh teekhi mirchi humaare saath meethi chasni ki tarah behave kar paati hai.. It's gonna be interesting... Very very interesting....

(What did you say..?? Spongebob, shinchan ( chuckling) by the way it's true, that when a hot chilli gets ruffled, it's very interesting.. Let's see till when this hot chilli can behave as a sweet syrup with me.. It's gonna be interesting... Very very interesting.... )

A smirk appears on his lips and he takes out his clothes and goes to washroom..

On the other side....

Ragini and Raghav were sitting in a dark room with a big tub of icecream and a horror movie playing on screen in front of them..

Raghav laughs at a scene..

Raghav - Oh god.. After all those movies and still these stupid people didn't understand that jab cheezein itni spooky lage toh usse dur rehna chahiye ...."what's that" "Kaun hai" Yahi puchte rahenge.. Arey bhago na.. Dekha ab upar jaakar puchna "main kaha hoon.." And Di look at the make up of that ghost.. Kitna tacky hai.. Eww.. Aur background noises.. Eeks....

(Oh god.. After all those movies and still these stupid people didn't understand that if things are so spooky, stay away from them...."what's that" "Who's there" They will keep asking this.. Go run away.. See..now ask " Where am I" After going to heaven.." And Di look at the make up of that ghost.. How tacky.. Eww.. And background noises.. Eeks....

He goes on and on but not getting any response he turns towards her with a frown and get surprised to see ragini glaring at the screen and stabbing her spoon in the ice cream tub repeatedly..

Raghav - Di..

No response..

She continues her act.. Raghav looks at the screen and saw how the ghost there is stabbing his long and dirty nails repeatedly in the body of the victim and then at ragini stabbing ice cream with her spoon and glaring at the screen furiously..

He takes a gulp at this..

Raghav - D..... Di.. Aa.. Aap thik ho..??

(D.. Di.. You.. You ok..?? )

Ragini doesn't respond again..

Raghav- hey bhagwaan.. Kahi di k andar koi bhoot.... (Shaking his head frantically) .. NAHIIIIII..

(Oh god.. Is there a ghost inside her.... (Shaking his head frantically) .. NOOOO....)

He looks up and pray to God..