A Night To Remember

Blood rushed to my face as I diverted my gaze downward, which only turned out to be a mistake. Tim was slowly pushing my thighs apart, as a bulge grew rapidly in his jeans. I gulped looking back up as he lifted my chin.

"Is this okay?" He asked, his warm breath grazing my lips as his face inched nearer to mine.

I nodded, my brain foggy from the atmosphere of the room and the heat of the moment.

Tim's lips found mine and I kissed him back, loving the feeling of his lips moving against mine. Suddenly, he pulled away, but he keeps his hands gripped on my thighs.

"What do you say we continue this somewhere a little more private?" He inquired. I nodded vigorously remembering we were still in public. The simple thought only made my face burn more.

Tim helped me off the table and led me toward the stairs. I kept my head down, praying Buck hadn't seen us, but in the back of my mind, I knew he had.

Upstairs, men pressed girls against walls, their tongues down each other's throats, and in the stairwell, we had to slide passed a couple making out. However, I didn't mind.

I craved something, something I had never gotten before and something I was too shy to ask for. However, Tim seemed to know exactly what I wanted.

Tim dragged me into the first vacant room he found, immediately pressing my back against the door that closed with a snap. The boy's eyes glimmered as he reached behind me, switching the lock on the door with a familiar click.

"You sure?"

I nodded and without hesitation, Tim smashed his lips against mine. Our mouths moved in sync. Both his hands gripped my waist as he held me firmly against the door. I couldn't escape, even if I wanted to.

His lips burned my own, and he tasted like a mixture of beer and cigarettes. I moaned, suddenly as he pressed his clothed member against my tummy. My sound erected a chuckle from the man as he broke our kiss.

"Oh, god. I love that sound." Tim groaned. His words made me blush as red as my shirt color. He smirked at my reaction, licking his lips as he moved his mouth to my ear. His gravelly voice sent ripples down my spine, "Do it again. Moan for me, my pretty little soc. Let me hear how I make you feel..."

His demand nearly made the sound pass my lips again. Before I could respond, Tim's lips were suddenly back on mine and his hands were groping at my boobs. My shirt had come untucked from my jeans by then and was riding up, revealing my belly button.

Tim kneaded my breasts with one hand, and the other fell down to pull on the hem of my shirt. As he kissed and sucked at my neck, a string of moans tumbled from my mouth, making him smirk into the crook of my neck.

Impatiently, I tugged at Tim's flannel, my legs shaking and my fingers trembling as I did. He smirked, suddenly pulling far enough away for me to lose all physical contact with him. I whimpered, suddenly feeling very cold.

I looked up at the boy with pleading eyes, fully aware of the fact that my face was beet red and the door was supporting most of my weight.

"Tim-"

Before I could finish, Tim grabbed my shirt, practically ripping it off my body and discarding it on the ground. Suddenly, I became aware of how hard he had been fighting for control and how that was a losing battle.

He pulled me closer to his chest, squeezing my boobs. I moaned loudly, throwing my head back. This gave Tim access to kiss and suck at the skin of my neck, which only erected a string of moans and groans from me.

While his mouth worked away, his fingers danced up my ribs. Eventually, they found their way to the clasp of my bra which he skillfully unclipped, letting it slide off my shoulders.