Chapter 3

I was standing outside until I saw my brother ride past, I ignored him and just stood there texting my father. "Aye little bro", I dug in my pockets and grabbed my headphones and plugged them in,  putting them in my ear until I got a text from my dad saying "catch a ride with your brother" and of course I wasn't about to get in the car with him so I started walking and he just followed me screaming my name until I got in the car. "Why you acting like that", I just sat there and ignored him, he snatched my headphones out my ear

"why the fuck you ignoring me"

"cause why the fuck do I want to talk to you"

"yo ass still mad about that shit. You being childish"

"it's crazy cause you still talking to me after I just said I don't want to talk to you"

"well get the fuck out my car then", he stopped and I got out not giving a fuck, now if it was raining or snowing I would have stayed my ass in the car and shut the fucked up but it wasn't so I walked that hour. My father called me and started cursing me out, "why the fuck you treating your brother like that"

"dad, I don't want to hear this"

"well your going to hear it sooner or later so don't think your safe", he hang up before I could say something and I just walked into the house, deck and Chris was sleep, amber was on the computer with Bella and Shawn was playing video games, "look who decided to come home"

"aye bro I'm not in the mood"

"damn, you can't say wassup to yo brother slash best friend after not seeing him for 4 years"

"man, you know I love you, stop it", we dapped each other up and hugged then I run upstairs, I forgot I had a party to plan for but I just said fuck it, all i gotta do is bring my speaker down, order food and clean up the basement and downstairs. My body was hurting bad as fuck from fighting, football practice then cleaning for a whole two hours, I went to go ran my shower water until I got a call from drake, "wassup"

"aye, I just wanted to give you a call and tell you I'm not going to make it to yo party"

"why not"

"cause I got homework from college classes to do"

"bro you just got into school"

"no, I have been in college in and out of summer break"

"damn you gone do that to me"

"I didn't mean too, I'm sorry"

"damn, you really not going to come"

"I'll try to get it done before 9 but if I can't you won't see me there"

"well i need you to hurry up and get finish cause I want to see you"

"ok, bye"

"bye".

For some reason I really wanted to see him but then I got a call from his sister, which wasn’t the siblings I wanted to see or talk too

"hey wassup"

"hey, i was just calling can i invite my brothers, they got drinks and weed"

"hell yeah but can they handle it"

"you will see when they come"

"don't bring no fucked up dudes that can't handle they shit"

"ok I won't, bye".

I played my music and jumped in the shower, letting the water hit me first before washing my body, face and my hair then rinsed the soap and shampoo off of me. I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror and just was thinking damn, I walked into my room and started putting my coco butter and my degree deodorant then sliding on my all white uniform with my white air Jordan's, nobody was coming to this party looking better than me but I wasn't really planning on staying here, I was going to go visit drake who was at home doing work.

I ran downstairs and started taking chips, drinks and candy out, bring my speakers downstairs, thank God drake sister brothers was bringing the alcohol and weed then I just went to go sit down an order at least 15 boxes of pizzas and I just waited. People came before the pizza man but as soon as he came, I put the pizza on the counter, drake sister brothers came with the shit and I just told deck, Chris and Shawn to watch the party, sister was too busy talking to one of the football players and dude name Marcus that plays basketball.

  I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone and left out, I didn't know where he lived until his sister number popped up with their address on it and thank God she knew where I was going. I pulled up parking on the street because I seen a car there and I didn't know if his parents were here, I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door as his mom answered, "hey, can I help you"

"yeah, my name Rick, here to see drake"

"why are you here to see him and why so fresh", we both laughed and I explained to her why I was here, of course I lied, "cause he wanted me to help him with something and this is what I usually wear, well all I have to wear"

"are you the guy that was supposed to take him on a date"

"um, yeah how you know that"

"his sister told me, she talks a lot"

"oh well my bad for lying to you then"

"it's ok come on in", I walked in and sat on the couch and she screamed his name, "yeah, I'm done with my homework just Tryna watch tv"

"you have a guest"

"who", he walked all the way down until he seen me, "what are you doing rick",

"I just wanted to come see you that's it"

"I'm half naked you could have just called"

"you have on shorts"

"yes half naked"

"well I'll leave you two alone, I'll be upstairs in my room watching young and the restless", she left, he took me upstairs into his room and started yelling at me.

"Bro are you stupid or something", I laughed, "drake you don't know me very well but I don't get disrespected"

"I told you I had homework cause I'm not interested in getting in a relationship"

"so you lied to keep me away"

"yes, exactly"

"so I got all dressed up for nothing right"

"yes exactly", I was sitting there looking dumb cause I never get rejected especially when I come to their house, "so ima just let myself out then"

"thanks and locked the door behind you", I walked downstairs and I wanted to cry but I wasn't, when I was walking out, i seen one of his brothers cuter, taller and older but I wasn't about to get rejected again so I just walked to my car, "aye, you", I heard someone say while I was opening the car door, "yeah wassup"

"what's yo name and why you was in my moms house"

"I was just talking to yo brother, drake"

"you wanted a relationship but he didn't huh"

"yeah but it's cool, I'm not going to beg him anymore about it, He made it clear"

"damn sorry about that but what about dating a older dude", I knew he was hitting at himself but i wanted to make sure, "like who"

"The sexy dude in front of you"

"Umm that wouldn’t be weird”

“I mean yeah but if one doesn’t work out move on"

“I mean we still got time to go catch a movie and get food if you in"

"Most definitely come wait in my room while I take a shower and get this sweat and stench off of me"

"ok".

I knew this would probably make drake jealous but it was his lost in the first place, we went into the house and ran upstairs to his room and his brother and mother walked into his room,

“Rick, I thought you was leaving”

“Nah, lil bro, we about to go out for a bit”

“So, after I rejected you, you moved on to my brother”

“First off I didn’t move onto your brother; your brother move to me”

“Jordan you gay”

“I wouldn't say gay, more like bi and yes there is a difference mother”

“I wasn’t going to say anything but I'm about to go back to my room and don’t forget you have to pick your kids up from their my brother house and learn how to take showers at your own home”

“alright mom”, I just sat there looking at him and was about to ask him “what kids” but he beat me to it and said “I'll tell you later”, while Jordan was in the bathroom getting washing up, drake came and sat next to me, “that’s kind of fucked up”

“I know you know what’s else fucked up, you rejected me after I asked you on  two dates and you reject me cause you wanted to do homework, which was a lie”

“It wasn’t a lie and well I'm sorry that my grades and future are more important than partying drinking, smoking, and fucking”

“Mann, you acting like a straight bitch”

“a bitch that rejected you”

I laughed but was caught off guard when his brother came out and didn't say a word just walked over and punched me dead in my face, “what the fuck is your issue”

“don’t talk to my little brother like that”

I started laughing with my lip bleeding, stood up in his face “I talk to whoever the fuck I want, how ever the fuck i want”, he punched me again in my side twice then told me to get the fuck out, “and if I don’t”, looking him up and down so he grabbed me by my shirt and drugged me out his room his mother was standing there smiling and laughing guessing she heard everything from her room, Jordan didn’t even walk me down the stairs he dragged me and then opened the door and throw me out, making me end up on the ground IN ALL WHITE, they didn’t close the door cause his sister and other two brothers were pulling up and I’m guessing they was about to finish me off.

“Drake what’s going on here”

“a disrespectful bum”, Jordan said, she kicked me in my stomach and ran over to hug drake, “yall….Better believe this not the end of this”

“is that a threat”, one of the brothers said, “hell yeah it’s a threat”, Jordan grabbed me off the ground and held me while his other two brothers punched me, one of them was about to pull out a gun but then drake stopped him, Jordan let me go and I fell to the ground. “Now get your bitch as out of here”,  i got up and limped over to my car and opened the door, looking at them with a grin and pulled off, they think their crazy well they haven’t seen crazy yet.