chapter 12

I went to my locker and grabbed a outfit, underwear and some shoes, didn’t know if he was gone fit in my underwear cause he had a bigger butt than I did but he could probably work his way in them, I took the clothes into the locker room and just say his body, shit was gorgeous, he had a tattoo on his thigh and a scar going down his side, he knew I was looking but he had to play it off, “ummm your making me uncomfortable since there’s no doors”, he tried to hide in the shower, I tried reading his thoughts and he was more down then I was*damn he so fine, want him to come jump in the shower with me* “stop lying you not uncomfortable”, he started laughing and I just put the clothes on a chair. “Hey I just wanted to say thank you again”, he said sticking his head out of the shower, I said your welcome while licking my lips and going back upstairs to my kids but before I could even make it up stairs I felt my dick throbbing in my underwear, shit was hurting and it was hella noticeable.

“Aye yall ready to go”

“yeah, let’s go get some food or something”

“what yall want”

“shit anything”, before I left out I went to go check on dude in the locker-room and he was drying off

“aye let me get your number”

“why”

“incase I wanna hang with you”

“I heard things about you from some people and teachers”

“from where, not here”

“I know not here old school”

“so judge me yourself then”

“Vontae told me to stay away from you”

“why you listening to him”

“Janay, Brittney, tony, Merrell, them too”

“alright bro I get it”, I cut him off before he could finish my list, he only heard shit from my ex’s and that was the shit that irritated me cause everyone who he named said I was the best boyfriend they ever had and not just because I was packing

“so you gone give it to me”

“let me give you my Instagram first then ill send you my number”

“bet”, he typed in his Instagram @_cxrbin and he had about 6 pictures and he had style for a nigga that don’t wash up all like that, “thanks cutie”

“your welcome”, I turned around and started to walk up the stairs but had to get one more peak at his body and it just turned me on even more but I knew I had to get into the car with my kids so I had to think about something else like if they trained this nigga like I told them too. I was gone call Aj but I was just going to wait until I got home but first I had to pick them up something to eat so I went to McDonald’s

“what yall niggas want”

“chocolate chip cookie dough shake and bacon n cheese double with fries large and a Fanta”

“I want the same thing but I want a chocolate mint shake”

“yall greedy as fuck”

“like father like son”, deck said

“shut yo ass up, aye dude what you want”

“me?”
“Naw the nigga next to you”

“I mean I'm not yo kid so thought you wasn’t buying me shit”

“nigga you with me so I'm buying you something, now what you want”

“large French fries with a blueberry shake”, “alright”, “you two bums want something”

“naw hoe, we good”, I pulled up to the voice box and told her the order which came up to 32 bucks, I pulled up the first window and gave her the money, waiting for my change , I got on my phone cause it seemed like she didn’t know how to count money and how much to give back, I seen cordon text me on Instagram plus he liked and comment on all 30 of my pictures,

“here you go sir”, she said handing me back my change and I pulled up to the second window and seen somebody I didn’t want too, “wassup bitch”, vontae said, “but you was my bitch when we was together”, he laughed and walked away to get the food, I waited texting cordon back cause he said wassup and I knew he seen me leave him on read so I had to hurry up and text back cause I knew some people hate that shit. “Here, rick”, he gave me two bags and cup carrier with three shakes , “thanks”, “you welcome and you should give me a call or text me on Instagram cause I know you still got my number and follow me”, I laughed at him and rolled my window back up but if I was being honest he was the only ex number I kept in my phone.

We left out of steak n shake drive through and was on our way home, I wasn’t playing music like I use too cause on every red light I would send cordon a text then Aj texted me, vontae texted me and Bradley texted me, I decided to just put my phone down until I got home to text everyone back. I didn’t mean to be a hoe but shit my face is 1 in a million so I attracted all genders that’s why I was so damn mad when I got rejected cause it never really happened to me in my entire life.