chapter 9

Once everyone was out, we grabbed the four bags of cash and blinked back to my house, “aye what about the tapes”,

“amber took care of that, right?”,

“yeah”, I ran upstairs and grabbed my money counter cause each of us get 10,000 each and leftovers of course goes in the joint bank account, I came back down and seen that they turned it on the news of course they have no trace of us and my stupid as brother was right here next to me so I wasn’t worried “when can I leave”

“tomorrow ”

“tomorrow what the fuck”

“gotta make sure you don’t snitch”

“I can still tell tomorrow”

“no you can’t”, “why not”

“cause I know someone who owes me a favor that can erase your mind from today”. Bag after bag I put the money on the counter and just let it do it’s thing, the sun was setting and these idiots were sleep and I was still counting, stacking and separating our money in our bags, I had a game tomorrow after school and we was going against my old school and I knew it was going to be trouble even if cops are their, they are still going to fight even shot, I went to the most ghetto school but I fucked with everyone in there as I do everywhere, I finished stacking the money in my bag and just through the leftover money in my bag. I took the bags upstairs for my brother won’t steal nothing and I hid the bags in my vault.

I ran back downstairs and sat in the kitchen thinking when shawn called me but I ignored then he called me three more times and I answered on the fourth call, “what you want”

“I need somewhere to stay”

“why you telling me”

“cause I know you and you not gone let me stay outside in a place I know nothing about”

“my heart not that big calm down”

“rick come on”

“you must not realize what you did”

“I do and I apologize”

“bring me Chinese, two fortune cookies, cinnamon rolls and a mango pineapple brisk”

“bro I only have 30 bucks”

“tell your friend to give it to you and hurry up im hungry”.

I have been an asshole my whole life and he really thought that was going to change, I don’t change for no one and I would never change. I waited for 2 hours and this fucking idiot still didn’t come and as soon as I was about to go upstairs a knock on my door stopped me half way

“who is it”

“who you think”, I walked to the door and slowly turned the noob on the door,

“nigga stop being petty”

“that’s my favorite personal thing about myself, did you get my shit?”

“yeah, huh”

“alright bet, you can have the guest room upstairs”

“why you just didn’t give me the room in the basement

“cause that room taken”

“who”

“deck and Chris, stop asking so many damn question and go get yo shit and take it to yo room”

“alright and thanks again”

“mmhmm”

I went upstairs but told him to lock my door when he was done bringing his shit in the house, my house have 7 rooms, 4 bathrooms, it’s a big as house that my dad had people built and now it’s all mine.