arriving at the hotel.

While Dracula was cheaking in guest he saw a two humans walk in to the lobby. He could see the boy clearly but the girls face was covered by the black hood she was wearing. He ran and grabbed them and brought them to a storage cupboard. "How did you fine this place." Dracula said and was told by the boy that they followed the zombies. He decided that they would wear costumes so he dressed the boy as a Frankenstein and then he went over to the girl he noticed that she flinched when he reached out to move the hood. When he did he was shocked he saw a young pale girl with long black and a icy blue eye sinces the over as well as most of her face was covered in bandages. He felt pity for the young girl and wounded what happed for her to look like that. He got ready to put fake fangs in and ask "can you open you mouth please" when she did he was shocked once again to see vampire like teeth but he knew she was human.

After he got over his shock he started pushing the boy to the door the girl just followed behind him.
"bonjour monsieur Dracula" Quasimodo said. While Dracula was speaking with quasi jonny wounded off, llilith tried to stop him but it didn't work so she turned and pulled on Dracula cloak. When he looked down at her with a confused look she pointed at jonny and said "sorry. I tried to stop him" if Dracula didn't have enhanced hearing he probably wouldn't have been able to hear her. By then jonny has got to a skeleton lady and stuck his hand in her ribs."it's real. Your real!" Jonny started screaming and running around the room.

While jonny was flying around the room Dracula told llilith to go sit by the stairs while he sorted this out. She nodded and headed over but as she was felt some thing tug on her leg she looked down to see a little wolf pup in a pink dress making grabby hands to her. Llilith pulled her hood down and the little wolf put look at her in awe as llilith pick her up and asked "do you know where your perents are?" The little pup pointed to a woman on the stairs so llilith headed over. When she reached them she said "hello is this little one yours"
"Oh yes. She didn't course trouble did she?" The nice wolf lady asked.
"None at all i just don't want her to be lost" llilith reply not noticing the concern look all three of the people infront of her where giving.

After the pup whos name she learned was winnie ran off again the four mad their way down the stairs. Llilith kept her eyes on the floor when suddenly something crashed into them causing her and the other two teens to fall. They all hit the floor with a thud, when she looked up she was met with a beautiful pair of blue eye which belong to the teen boy starring into her own and they zinged. Next to them jonny who was the course of the crash had the same thing happen with the female teen. Dracula came rushing and cover jonny from view "oh good heaven are you three ok?"
"Yes dad" the twins said llilith just nodded.
"DAD!?!?!" Jonny yelled.
"Yeah Dracula's kids everyone freaks out at first" mavis said.
"DRACULA?!?!?" Jonny yelled again causing llilith to cover her ear which didn't go unnoticed by the vampires.
"We gotta go" Dracula said halding a hand out for llilith when she took it he pick her and jonny up and brought them to a room.

Jonny started to freak out while Llilith was calmly placed to sit on the bed, she may be human but drac was feeling the need to protect this girl like his own child. Llilith while sitting on the bed got bored so she reach into her bag and pulled out her sketch book and started drawing.(art not mine)

She was snaped out of the drawing when Dracula turned into a bat and started flying jonny out the window

She was snaped out of the drawing when Dracula turned into a bat and started flying jonny out the window. Suddenly he came back in but with two other bats with him which turned out to be the twins the boy looked round the room till his eyes fell on her. Her all black appearance against the darkness of the hotel made her look like an shadow he walked over to her while his sister talked to their dad.
"Hello"he said softly after seeing she didnt like loud noises.
"Hi" she said in a whisper which caused him to softly smile sinces her voices was as calm as gentle rain and as sweet as honey.