the truth

After changing mavis started to see that llilith was falling asleep so he called her brother over and he saw as well. "Llilith. Do you want us to take you to your room?" Blake asked. "I don't have one yet. We didnt have enough time to get one" she replied, blake and mavis looked at her shocked so they decided to take her to one of the spare rooms. She agreed and let them take her.

When they got to the room she was amazed.

She has never seen a bed so big it was amasing

She has never seen a bed so big it was amasing. "Thank you for the room its beautiful." She told them with a smile they returned it and left with a wave. After they left she changed into her nightgown and went to sleep.

While she was sleeping she didn't know that Quasimodo came into her room before it was to late

Meanwhile wilth drac and jonny.

Drac has dragged jonny to the graveyard by the hotel and threatened to leave. After drac went to the sauna just to have jonny fall though the ceil. Then he got jonny to arrange tables but he couldn't do that so they  started to fly around on the tables till they crashed into a suit of armor.
"Hoho did you see that.who is that guy sir breaks-alot. You were that was fun. That thing you were talking about nailed it." Drac said as he pulled the table cloth off what he thought was jonny just it was actually the chest piece of the armor. He looked around for jonny but couldent find him till he saw marks on the floor and he knew it was Quasimodo. He sped though the hotel till he almost bumped into mavis. "Mavis sweetheart what are you do up the suns out" drac asked "no reason i was just woundering if you knew where jonny was" mavis said but before drac could say any thing blake appeared in a panic "Mavis have you seen llilith i just went to see if she was asleep but her rooms empty" he said not realiseing his dad was there. "What!!! Well were could see be she could be anywere." Mavis said lust as panic "you too really care for llith dont you?" Drac asked "well yeah i think of her as a sister already and blaked zinged with her" mavis said with a smug smile, drac look at his son to see him as redcas blood while trying to his it. "Ok you two go to bed i go and find joon and llilith" they nodded and left.

In the kitchen Quasi had jonny tied to a stick above a flame cooking him while llilith was so scared she passed out and was sitting leaning  against the wall. Then draccame crashing in and saved jonny and picked up llilith and was about to leave till quasi stoped him and told jonny to sczre esmeralda. Jonny couldent do it. So to stop quasi from panic he had to freeze him.

After telling jonny the truth drac was taking llilith back to her room when she woke up and stated panicing but when she saw drac she calmed down "drac?" She asked and he looked down at her and was surprised when she hugged him. "Thank you. No ones ever saved me before" after she said that drac put her down and they started to walk to her room but she never let go of his hand. It reminded him of when his kids were younger. On the way there they bumped in to mavis and blake, when they both saw llilith they ran at her and huged her "holy rabies we're so happy your ok. What happened?" Blake asked with mavis nodding. "Sorry i sleep walk and wounder off" llilith said.
"That ok lilly now come on we need to get ready for the party" mavis said and left with llilith.